This wasn’t a several-part episode though. All the ones so far have been stand-alone. But this latest one was sort of an “emotional cliffhanger” because it left the characters in a very unstable place, so to speak. Not to say too much.Old ducktales had some very interesting several-part episodes too.
I hate cliffhangers![]()

No date?


He can't show up crying like a little bitch about a children's cartoon...No date?
But yeah, I agree.![]()

4 hours of cuddling? Hm
Was just thinking to myself.Best kind of compatible.Oh we did spent about 4 hours cuddling, thought I wouldn't have time this evening but did after all.
She cries at cartoons too. We compatible like that.


I'm pretty sure you don't want more details.
If you really need them, PM
That's very cute, when I watch a movie with my husband and an very emotional scene happen that could possibly makes you cry, we resist it so hard and hide our faces then check each other and burst out laughing.we’ve cried together at enough films and TV that I’m positive she would cry at said scene.
I cried at that one too.Best kind of compatible.
Before meeting my wife, I always thought “if my future girlfriend doesn’t cry when she watches Going Merry’s funeral, she’s not for me”. Ah to be young and have ridiculous priorities.
STILL, my wife never read further than ~100 chapters of OP and never watched it either, but we’ve cried together at enough films and TV that I’m positive she would cry at said scene.If only I could convince her the length of the series isn’t a negative thing grrrrr

Lol i watched it....didnt you just wanna strangle EdMy goodness - the live action FMA movie
It somehow managed to end up even worse than I thought it'd be...
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You watch the recent FF movie?My goodness - the live action FMA movie
It somehow managed to end up even worse than I thought it'd be...
![]()