The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Old ducktales had some very interesting several-part episodes too.

I hate cliffhangers <_>
This wasn’t a several-part episode though. All the ones so far have been stand-alone. But this latest one was sort of an “emotional cliffhanger” because it left the characters in a very unstable place, so to speak. Not to say too much.

If you liked the old DuckTales you really should give this new one a chance. The old one was one of the most important cartoons of my childhood but I can honestly say I might like the new one better. There are a few lesser great episodes, but overall they do everything right that a reboot can do to improve on its source material.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was a nice watch when I was younger, like many other shows. But it on it‘s own wasn‘t that important to me.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh we did spent about 4 hours cuddling, thought I wouldn't have time this evening but did after all.

She cries at cartoons too. We compatible like that.
Best kind of compatible. :nod

Before meeting my wife, I always thought “if my future girlfriend doesn’t cry when she watches Going Merry’s funeral, she’s not for me”. Ah to be young and have ridiculous priorities. :XD

STILL, my wife never read further than ~100 chapters of OP and never watched it either, but we’ve cried together at enough films and TV that I’m positive she would cry at said scene. If only I could convince her the length of the series isn’t a negative thing grrrrr
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
we’ve cried together at enough films and TV that I’m positive she would cry at said scene.
That's very cute, when I watch a movie with my husband and an very emotional scene happen that could possibly makes you cry, we resist it so hard and hide our faces then check each other and burst out laughing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Best kind of compatible. :nod

Before meeting my wife, I always thought “if my future girlfriend doesn’t cry when she watches Going Merry’s funeral, she’s not for me”. Ah to be young and have ridiculous priorities. :XD

STILL, my wife never read further than ~100 chapters of OP and never watched it either, but we’ve cried together at enough films and TV that I’m positive she would cry at said scene. If only I could convince her the length of the series isn’t a negative thing grrrrr
I cried at that one too.

Hm, so even when married one wouldn‘t watch a lot of anime eps for the other?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My goodness - the live action FMA movie

It somehow managed to end up even worse than I thought it'd be...
:fail
Lol i watched it....didnt you just wanna strangle Ed:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My goodness - the live action FMA movie

It somehow managed to end up even worse than I thought it'd be...
:fail
You watch the recent FF movie?
What about Gantz-O yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top