Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah he was talking to gnut, not me. Arjuserious?
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Oh,i was one of the 2 bottom posters lol

I wonder why mafia went for aizen,he had like 4 posts, odd pick
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
You know i've been wondering,a few pages ago you ,right after James revealed his results on investigating Hardy, said that we should lynch him then.
You said that without considering the different Sanities,without considering how much you/we can trust what James said(at the Time) and the fact that he had revealed a rather useful Role,revealed a target of his,still survived the night,wasn't blocked.
Care to share why you immediatly jumped the Gun on that one?

And given how much a few of us have revealed of Roles,Targets,Night Actions.
What about you? Your activity has been rather scarce as well so far no?
How about sharing more about your Role than just saying you never had it before which doesn't help one bit?
My role is something which keeps me safe for the night if certain conditions are met,othe other I get killed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah he was talking to gnut, not me. Arjuserious?
Sorry sorry I mistook it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was mafia with lambu in many games,so I know his style.So his playing style this time bothers me,if I am not mistaken Vandred also pointed it out
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm townie, trust me or not, im fine. And i m among the ones who contribute the more (or at least moderately) compared to a big bunch of players, im not just providing lists, please stop trying to reduce me to this, thats not true. Also im amazed how Arjuna, lambu, empty and taku and possibly some others players are just being ignored (i m not saying they 're mafias or anything, but they're staying a lot in the background, they might have irl reasons or wtv im not accusing anyone but, i m quite sure there's some mafia among them)
im just playing as usual, nothing more nothing less, sure im not like gry, vand, farf or james, but im doing more than more than a half of the players including you.
Oooh i'm not gonna let that slide.
I'm staying in the background because i'm mainly doing stuff at the same time, still trying to stay updated but i haven't been contributing a lot, that's right. However if you're attacking me due to that, let me remind you that this kind of staying-in-the-background type of behaviour is typical from YOU, not from me, and i'm saying that with previous games in mind. Exactly what daws said, you're posting big lists of hints mainly, so you seem to contribute, but other than that you're staying in the shadows until later in the game. I'm still salty about how you won my first game just like that.
Also i voiced several times how i was annoyed at this kind of strategy, just like one of my teammates from the previous game (finalbeta) didnt participate at all. So don't put me in that category when in all of my previous games, i've been pretty active AND complained about non-contributive players. I'm not the type of player to stay in the dark on purpose, like you've been doing a lot. I'm currently having IRL obligations, and still i try to read everything and post as often as i can.

Editted the post since it got cut in the middle
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oooh i'm not gonna let that slide.
I'm staying in the background because i'm mainly doing stuff at the same time, still trying to stay updated but i haven't been contributing a lot, that's right. However if you're attacking me due to that, let me remind you that this kind of staying-in-the-background type of behaviour is typical from YOU, not from me, and i'm saying tha
Takuan probably remembers the last game I played where I,takuan and Erin were the surviving members.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My role is something which keeps me safe for the night if certain conditions are met,othe other I get killed.
Ok so you're a Hider.

@EmptySoul Nice seeing you around,how about sharing your thoughts on recent happenings? What are your thoughts regarding Vandred's Death?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Hardy I think it's quite telling how you instantly jumped me :lmao I wasn't in any rush to suspect you as you could've still been town, but this changes my mind a little.

Even if you'll say you have me in your list, I don't mind, just share it during this phase, please.
You see, this is a bit of a depressing situation. Not sure if you were there in the dead pad when I talked with others about Traitor reveals, but a Traitor revealing his list, if it's a legit list, was what I called game ruining. And now I'm in that situation myself here.

Some infos I will share: Unlike James(and maybe Kato?) I don't have one name, but three. I still don't know whether my list is legit or not, but both could be possible considering the role I have. If I'm a real Traitor then it's an interesting combo, if I'm naive then it's a massive troll from the hosts. I tried not to let myself be affected too much by it on Day 1, but I did try calling out a bit to two out of my list, while largely ignoring the third. Meanwhile playing the role I have until one of them dies and I know if I'm legit.

So not sure about revealing anything... Revealing them could be a very shitty thing to do. It's possible I also lack names and it isn't a full team, but if it is the full team then I've ruined their game with this, they'll get lynched in the next days or nightkilled while giving a huge advantage to the other team.

Continuing backreading..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The traitor role says that he gets the names of ALL of the mafia members. So, if you wanna follow that possibility, you're either working alone or rules are being put aside... again @.@
Found this weird too, not just because of my list but because it's not really covered by the rules. So I think panda is disregarding rules, again..
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Of course I immediatelly jump on you, we got detective results that incriminate you (and me but I know what I am and trust James) and Kato last day that, as random as he is, apparently got you as his traitor bud.

Edit: fixed a comma, was bugging me a lot.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
th
@Hardy I think it's quite telling how you instantly jumped me :lmao I wasn't in any rush to suspect you as you could've still been town, but this changes my mind a little.



You see, this is a bit of a depressing situation. Not sure if you were there in the dead pad when I talked with others about Traitor reveals, but a Traitor revealing his list, if it's a legit list, was what I called game ruining. And now I'm in that situation myself here.

Some infos I will share: Unlike James(and maybe Kato?) I don't have one name, but three. I still don't know whether my list is legit or not, but both could be possible considering the role I have. If I'm a real Traitor then it's an interesting combo, if I'm naive then it's a massive troll from the hosts. I tried not to let myself be affected too much by it on Day 1, but I did try calling out a bit to two out of my list, while largely ignoring the third. Meanwhile playing the role I have until one of them dies and I know if I'm legit.

So not sure about revealing anything... Revealing them could be a very shitty thing to do. It's possible I also lack names and it isn't a full team, but if it is the full team then I've ruined their game with this, they'll get lynched in the next days or nightkilled while giving a huge advantage to the other team.

Continuing backreading..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Found this weird too, not just because of my list but because it's not really covered by the rules. So I think panda is disregarding rules, again..
Wait, so you're a traitor as well?
I'm completely lost. Who in total admitted to be traitor?

Also, i don't even unerstand why one would admit to be a traitor. Wuldn't that be suicidal?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
To the point you are the (supposedly) only traitor with more than one name in your list, which screams bs.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
?????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The fact that you ignored Gry who has the biggest case against him is hilarious.
I love this :XD I have the biggest case on me? We're both in this det situation Hardy. The only thing that slightly speaks against me is Kato with his weird last comment, which is impossible for him to have me in his list unless he's naive.

But it's quite funny seeing you try making it like I have the worst case here. I'm willing to believe James, as highly unlikely as all this is, which would mean going for you. But so far I am still a townie, and I don't know whether I'm naive or a real traitor, so didn't move on you right away as you could be a townie. While these posts make me reconsider as I keep seeing them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So Hardy accepted he is a traitor
Did he? When did that happen? He denied it in a post I just read :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He didn't ignore me so why would I mention myself? And you got Kato behind you, I don't, which already makes your case worse than Mine. Your traitor list being different than the rest is the nail in the coffin.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
wow


@Takuan salt is blinding you. none of the game is equal to the other. you should maybe move on. aren' you a bit childish to attack me because i won a game some 6 or 7 months ago, a game where you were yourself mafia ? shouldnt you focus on the current game instead fo bashing me bc you lost a game, sure, thats some nice diversion, but that makes you even more suspicious, sadly.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Of course I immediatelly jump on you, we got detective results that incriminate you (and me but I know what I am and trust James) and Kato last day that, as random as he is, apparently got you as his traitor bud.
Looks to me like you're panicking :fan Haven't managed to start a bandwagon on me yet while I was absent I see.

To the point you are the (supposedly) only traitor with more than one name in your list, which screams bs.
You want me to lie to you? I don't know what others have, but my traitor list has three people. But if that's really less common then that fits even better with the role I have. Both a good, but not op combo due to having more names, or a big troll to screw over more.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
wow


@Takuan salt is blinding you. none of the game is equal to the other. you should maybe move on. aren' you a bit childish to attack me because i won a game some 6 or 7 months ago, a game where you were yourself mafia ? shouldnt you focus on the current game instead fo bashing me bc you lost a game, sure, thats some nice diversion, but that makes you even more suspicious, sadly.
It might be only one game, but sadly you're playing the same way in every single game. So no, i think what i'm saying is valid.
Whereas your attack on me (due to my inactivity lately) is pretty groundless since even when i'm playing mafia (especially when im playing mafia) i'm participating a lot.
What i'm saying is, if you want to blame me for things, 1) make sure i can be blamed, and 2) make sure you yourself can't be blamed for the same thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top