- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,551
- Reaction score
- 15,718
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Meanwhile, another Saint Seiya anime. I wonder why they look like they don't exist unlike Dragon Ball
Man, this is cool. Please keep doing this.Because of... reasons
made a thing, feedback appreciated
Only have data for TPN and even that is not near complete but again this is just for testing purposes
![]()
Everything above are solely from Oricon data from ANN, table is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldcnj910a2r6ex8/tpn.xlsx?dl=0
the number above the column in the chart is the 1st week days, can be easily substituted with current total
only track up to 4 weeks (1 month) if they have a fifth or more week just update to LTD current,
final column in the excel file is LTD difference , actual LTD is in Total (redundancy)
I kinda have explain it on twitter so I'll leave that here
Any question/comment/critique can be asked anywhere I'm available
jk jk
I'm planning to, but the backlogs are huge (though future sales should not be any problem) and I don't really know where to look, so anyone who want to help maybe we can try making a shared spreadsheet that some can edit, first target is to get current running series to be set up properlyMan, this is cool. Please keep doing this.
It's the type of stuff I'd love to see more on this forum
Also, add an "imaginary" bar on top for digital sales.jk jk
I see zero reason why it can't be announced around now. Especially if EiC is pushing adaptations and a studio wants it (which is a given).For Stone anime maybe there's a little bit more to wait for, Bokutachi will have done it also for competition with Gotobun.
Stone would not make sense to adapt it so soon, especially with all the anime already announced, it would not be aired before a year.
That Stone will be next to have an anime is obvious, since it is the only one left that has enough chapters and popularity to be able to have it, but probably we will have to wait a while, since they have already announced many anime and have a schedule that covers all the 2019.I see zero reason why it can't be announced around now. Especially if EiC is pushing adaptations and a studio wants it (which is a given).
Hopefully this isn't a troll Twitter account to throw us off. Maybe someone can find a website that was registered as well. Well even if it's fake, we all know that Stone anime is coming eventually.https://twitter.com/DrStone_anime
Double lol ? (For recall, Dr Stone have color page in 39th issue).
Give this man a prize.Also, add an "imaginary" bar on top for digital sales.jk jk
I don’t see how other Jump anime being lined up effects Jump announcing more anime.That Stone will be next to have an anime is obvious, since it is the only one left that has enough chapters and popularity to be able to have it, but probably we will have to wait a while, since they have already announced many anime and have a schedule that covers all the 2019.
Toei are quite busy. They also have a new Saint Seiya anime that could also potentially be long running and Gegege no Kitarou could continue for over 100 episodes. I wouldn't really like them to handle Dr. Stone, I don't think they would be able to handle the art style properly.Honestly Stone is one of the few series I think fits a long running format.
I honestly can’t think of a good stopping place for a 13 episode season, or 24 episode season.
I’d be perfectly fine with Toei getting it, as it doesn’t have that many over the top action scenes. But would Toei even have the schedule to do that with One Piece and DBS probably returning at some point?
There is Pierrot, but with as much filler they tend to add I can’t see them doing Justice to Dr.Stone filler since the plot revolves around science and progressively making modern tools in the Stone Age.
I’m sure seasonal would work perfectly fine, but I feel like they should wait to have enough material for a long running series
I don't think Toei is very likely. They have now and in the future Hugtto! Precure still ongoing just like Kitaro and One Piece, DBS Broly, Precure Movie, a Saint Seiya movie for Netflix, a new Sailor Moon, Saintia Sho and probably more projects not announced. But who knows.Honestly Stone is one of the few series I think fits a long running format.
I honestly can’t think of a good stopping place for a 13 episode season, or 24 episode season.
I’d be perfectly fine with Toei getting it, as it doesn’t have that many over the top action scenes. But would Toei even have the schedule to do that with One Piece and DBS probably returning at some point?
There is Pierrot, but with as much filler they tend to add I can’t see them doing Justice to Dr.Stone filler since the plot revolves around science and progressively making modern tools in the Stone Age.
I’m sure seasonal would work perfectly fine, but I feel like they should wait to have enough material for a long running series
They have Bakutsuri Bar Hunter in Fall 2018 and more Digimon coming up as well.I don't think Toei is very likely. They have now and in the future Hugtto! Precure still ongoing just like Kitaro and One Piece, DBS Broly, Precure Movie, a Saint Seiya movie for Netflix, a new Sailor Moon, Saintia Sho and probably more projects not announced. But who knows.
the holy trinity is soon upon us, have all three ordered.V Jump october 2018
![]()