The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Cool?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sry, dunno why I missed this tag xD (prolly due to spamming the game rs)
Bring Reeeeeeese *-* Let's make those here!
I went to a jap event this weekend and bought some jap candies for us to share there xD

Btw, I'm late, but gratz, @Xadyu ! Lots of people dream of having a pair, you're lucky^^
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
He passed already?
Wondering which “he” I told you about. Too many getting this damn sickness I can’t keep track. But no, wife’s grandma this time. True, she was in her seventies, but if you’d asked me two (heck, even just one) year ago I’d have said she’d live to her nineties. It just hits so damn fast, even when it’s an elderly person you’re not ready for it.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Wondering which “he” I told you about. Too many getting this damn sickness I can’t keep track. But no, wife’s grandma this time. True, she was in her seventies, but if you’d asked me two (heck, even just one) year ago I’d have said she’d live to her nineties. It just hits so damn fast, even when it’s an elderly person you’re not ready for it.
Personally I have next-to-no experience with cancer. The partner of my grandma had testicular cancer a few years back, they chopped a ball off and that was that. I didn't even know until almost a year later, lol.

One of my closest friends through childhood/puberty+ had cancer last year, stuff happened (because of me) why we're not friends anymore and when I heard he had stage 4 cancer that really made me rethink a lot of my own life. He survived though, he's healthy as can be now.

And you told us about someone you were asked to sing for, when his funeral comes around.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
And you told us about someone you were asked to sing for, when his funeral comes around.
Ah yeah, that was her. Or, if it was surely a “he”, my mother-in-law’s husband (technically wife’s step dad) who also died of cancer. But that was like a year and a half ago, so I suppose it must have been her gran.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah yeah, that was her. Or, if it was surely a “he”, my mother-in-law’s husband (technically wife’s step dad) who also died of cancer. But that was like a year and a half ago, so I suppose it must have been her gran.
Oh, then it was a her. I don't think you mentioned a gender at the time, but this was maybe a week or two ago. :nod
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Plenty of sad stories here... i will cheer this place: tomorrow i wont fuck, just watch equalizer 2

Pretty light saturday for me:cheez
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I fucking love new Galaga medley to Ultimate :erosanji
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top