Player Roles
~
~
Last edited:
Its over for you aswell, right Demon?
![]()

Desin should have 10votesvotes updates you kittens, i think
![]()
and he doesDesin should have 10votes
Unlikely. He isn't the janitor or escort (if we believe Farf since she got nothing )Desin should be Mafia and I guess they thought he would die today. Lambu is probably the one with the most important role.
So are those janitor kills your comrades?Listen guys, you know there's only one way I would reveal stuff and thats because my mafia's been wiped out lol.
Better townies to win than the filthy oranges and their fuckan Janitor, I will never forgive the bastard.![]()
Oh, you wanna reveal? How big was your team?Listen guys, you know there's only one way I would reveal stuff and thats because my mafia's been wiped out lol.
Better townies to win than the filthy oranges and their fuckan Janitor, I will never forgive the bastard.![]()
Only one of them, go guess...So are those janitor kills your comrades?
Vandred lolOnly one of them, go guess...![]()
NOW I'm comfortable with lynching someone else than Desin and letting him reach tomorrow. Better than lynching Seraph and Shinobi on what they could have been. We'd have fucking killed our damn doctor like we just killed another BK. Thx God for Holt, honestly.Ok, lambu came but said nothing. I still think desin has been caught with his pants down, but considering James suggestion, I'll go all out
As much as I'd like to utilize my role to max, I'm gonna reveal everything. I'm a detective. My accomplice is Farfalla like I said yday.
N0- checked Farf (since she was my accomplice). Got guilty.
N1- checked James (due to D1 shenanigans). Got guilty
N2- checked Seraph (my biggest suspect). Got guilty. At this point I believe I was paranoid since I suspected seraph a great deal .
N3- checked lambu (cos last game changes). Got innocent.
I'm pretty sure demon figured me out. The fact that I'm still alive makes me trust him a bit more. I've been low-key as much as possible bidding my time. Tbh, I'd have preferred to keep going under, James gets blocked and I get free rein, but not gonna let confusion reign today. Plus now mafia will have to worry bout which of us to go for and who doc will protect
And the only reason I haven't locked on lambu is because i wanted to get him lynched without revealing my role and also keep prospect on double lynch with desin open.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!Votekill Lambu

How do you explain the fact she seen empty's action?Sweet Jesus, it really does get spicy. Also don't trust a word Lambu says to easily.
Also @James Rye how is Farf 100% confirmed townie? Especially since her investigation tonight would have put Lambu in a rather safe space?
I voted Lambuvotes updates you kittens, i think
![]()
My suspects are the same as yesterday Im hesitating between desin, taku & lambu.
oh thats interesting Holt,
ok both desin and lambu are pretty confirmed for me i ll go for lambu then !
votekill Lambu (might change depending on potential new reveals)
VandRed?Only one of them, go guess...![]()
Vandred had no action for 2 nights. I'm confident he was passive. Maybe an IC lol...You never know,for all we know Van could've been a Detective as well since we never learned his Role thanks to the Janitor.