Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Desin should be Mafia and I guess they thought he would die today. Lambu is probably the one with the most important role.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Listen guys, you know there's only one way I would reveal stuff and thats because my mafia's been wiped out lol.
Better townies to win than the filthy oranges and their fuckan Janitor, I will never forgive the bastard. :lambirb
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Desin should be Mafia and I guess they thought he would die today. Lambu is probably the one with the most important role.
Unlikely. He isn't the janitor or escort (if we believe Farf since she got nothing )
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Listen guys, you know there's only one way I would reveal stuff and thats because my mafia's been wiped out lol.
Better townies to win than the filthy oranges and their fuckan Janitor, I will never forgive the bastard. :lambirb
So are those janitor kills your comrades?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Listen guys, you know there's only one way I would reveal stuff and thats because my mafia's been wiped out lol.
Better townies to win than the filthy oranges and their fuckan Janitor, I will never forgive the bastard. :lambirb
Oh, you wanna reveal? How big was your team?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Lambu
My reasoning may have been foolish but my gut wasnt:XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sweet Jesus, it really does get spicy. Also don't trust a word Lambu says to easily.

Also @James Rye how is Farf 100% confirmed townie? Especially since her investigation tonight would have put Lambu in a rather safe space?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, lambu came but said nothing. I still think desin has been caught with his pants down, but considering James suggestion, I'll go all out

As much as I'd like to utilize my role to max, I'm gonna reveal everything. I'm a detective. My accomplice is Farfalla like I said yday.
N0- checked Farf (since she was my accomplice). Got guilty.
N1- checked James (due to D1 shenanigans). Got guilty
N2- checked Seraph (my biggest suspect). Got guilty. At this point I believe I was paranoid since I suspected seraph a great deal .
N3- checked lambu (cos last game changes). Got innocent.

I'm pretty sure demon figured me out. The fact that I'm still alive makes me trust him a bit more. I've been low-key as much as possible bidding my time. Tbh, I'd have preferred to keep going under, James gets blocked and I get free rein, but not gonna let confusion reign today. Plus now mafia will have to worry bout which of us to go for and who doc will protect
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And the only reason I haven't locked on lambu is because i wanted to get him lynched without revealing my role and also keep prospect on double lynch with desin open.

!Votekill Lambu
NOW I'm comfortable with lynching someone else than Desin and letting him reach tomorrow. Better than lynching Seraph and Shinobi on what they could have been. We'd have fucking killed our damn doctor like we just killed another BK. Thx God for Holt, honestly.
And good riddance, hopefully, Lambu :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sweet Jesus, it really does get spicy. Also don't trust a word Lambu says to easily.

Also @James Rye how is Farf 100% confirmed townie? Especially since her investigation tonight would have put Lambu in a rather safe space?
How do you explain the fact she seen empty's action?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,084
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
votes updates you kittens, i think
I voted Lambu
My suspects are the same as yesterday Im hesitating between desin, taku & lambu.
oh thats interesting Holt,
ok both desin and lambu are pretty confirmed for me i ll go for lambu then !

votekill Lambu (might change depending on potential new reveals)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top