Gonna come see ya Ana-chanIt's never too late for learning, Ahumado!and I kinda forgot this fact
![]()

Gonna come see ya Ana-chanIt's never too late for learning, Ahumado!and I kinda forgot this fact
![]()

Gonna come see ya Ana-chan![]()
come here uncle! We'll cook many brigadeiros!Funny how life works....who woulda imagine my geto ass coming to Brazil to meet up with friends i made online xDcome here uncle! We'll cook many brigadeiros!
Uncle, years ago I fangirled Farfy because she was brazilian translator of FT, then meet her in this forums and now, will meet her in personFunny how life works....who woulda imagine my geto ass coming to Brazil to meet up with friends i made online xD
@Farfalla
life can take funny paths. 
Oh I mentioned that some time ago xD our president then got us a huge debt with the international bank to build that, yay '-'@Farfalla@Lady pompom wow I just knew that Brasilia if we see it from space looks like an airplane.Am I too late to find this out?
![]()
Our old arses deserve some adventures!Funny how life works....who woulda imagine my geto ass coming to Brazil to meet up with friends i made online xD
@Farfalla
Uncle, years ago I fangirled Farfy because she was brazilian translator of FT, then meet her in this forums and now, will meet her in personlife can take funny paths.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It was my pleasureThx Zimbu xD
FUCK YHESSSSSSS!!!!!!
Gintama is ending in 5 chapters!! I'm so glad, maybe a good series will come to use that wasted place been occupied for so long.


Funny how life works....who woulda imagine my geto ass coming to Brazil to meet up with friends i made online xD
@Farfalla
tut tut, I'll only be a river and half away from you guys.come here uncle! We'll cook many brigadeiros!

Reminds me when you called me a KnK shit
Good ol times.Ah yeah, the place is lovely. But this hasnt ended yet and even the new flat needs some repairs so ugh.It was my pleasure
How's the new house?
Must be good to be able to relax following the big move
Haven't watched a new anime this year or last year.Reminds me when you called me a KnK shitGood ol times.
In retrospect the anime wasn't really good, flawed in several areas, but still enjoyable enough.


quotes or it didnt happen. and i rarely use the word its not my ano styleReminds me when you called me a KnK shitGood ol times.
.
I found this in a quick search.quotes or it didnt happen. and i rarely use the word its not my ano style
I don't think it was this one thoughwhy would charlie need to meet that KnK tard?