- Joined
- Mar 7, 2015
- Messages
- 12,555
- Reaction score
- 11,297
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
That doesn't answer my question..
Gintama 55K, Shokugeki 15K, Black Clover 6,5K, Neverland 5,5KThat doesn't answer my question..
Does volume 20 is included there?And also a follow-up tweet stating that MHA series now has surpassed 17 Million copies, thanks to the reprints.
Yeah its right. Its 55 000 000 for all serie (with novels).(two questions: are Gintama numbers right? I find them too low according to official data, which had like 30 million more than in the tirage.
ThanksGintama 55K, Shokugeki 15K, Black Clover 6,5K, Neverland 5,5K
Yes.I'm guessing by 7k you mean 7 million right? It may be because I'm tired but I was confused for a while about that.
Logicaly yes.Does volume 20 is included there?
But it's not out yet ....Logicaly yes.
more Reprints is always a good sign, at least it means the series is doing better than what Jump/Shueisha initially expected regardless of initial print and Reprints valuesNEW 9/10 ジャンプ アクタージュ act-age 1~3 宇佐崎 しろ/マツキ タツヤ
Act-age vol.1-2-3 get reprint september 10
Its initial print. And Shueisha already know what will be initial print of 20th volume. This number (17 000 000) also, logicaly, contains reprints planned for this month and 12 September of old volumes.But it's not out yet ....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If you go on my page you can see number.Thanks
Also, Kimetsu 2 k and We Never Learn 1 k right ?
Link please ?If you go on my page you can see number.

I forgot to post this with the other info but:
延期
10/4 → 11/2 地獄楽 4
11/2 → 12月 僕のヒーローアカデミア 21