The Last Person to Post Wins - Pixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lisa so cute pic with that flower crown:amuse
You been sneak looking at my facebook page? Lol
Reminds, haven't post a pic in a while.
.....
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Speaking of pics, Zimb
Ever posted your precious pics? :)
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Lurkers much
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Yes, there are some jokes that require reading, but that might be about 5% of all the comedy in the 700-chapter manga.

Seems you couldn't make a connection with the characters or the material.

For a shounen, Gintama is one of the best regarding it's serious drama/action arcs, in my opinion.

Regarding it's comedy, it's hit or miss. It's Japanese comedy for a Japanese target audience, that either works for us non-Japs or it doesn't. I don't laugh every chapter/episode either, But overall it's one of the few comedy/gag anime/manga that I actually enjoy for it's comedy.
I mostly focus, when saying that should be a novel and got many long texted jokes, in regards to the abnormal number of globes to write rather than the drawings by itself... like a gag hxh, i remember reading chapters that took me 10 minutes to finish them... also those very globes were juxtaposing the drawings and could only think in how lazy Sorachi would be...

I like Kondo... he never failed at make me laugh and also Madao...that is it, they got the typical comedic vibe from many other works but that is what makes me laugh.

After the 00 at WSJ? Sure. Action and drama in a short arc with the given speed it obviously will bear good fruits, being compared with long fashion-like arcs of other series would be reproachable.

Great there, i cannot criticize comedy, 'cause is subjective, so i simply agree with a work not made for non-japanese... not like upsets me, it is going to end after all.

So... all naisu and happy for this <3
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Then...again

I'll get over it...I'm not ugly. I know that ;)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No..I change my mind. I'm very ugly. The mirror breaks whenever I look into it lol
...

Note to everyone: lissa is shy about her looks :amuse because she doesn't like attention.
:hurr
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
No..I change my mind. I'm very ugly. The mirror breaks whenever I look into it lol
...

Note to everyone: lissa is shy about her looks :amuse because she doesn't like attention.
no no no guuuuuuuuurl

Have some confidence in your looks homegurl :hee
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Omo, what have you been doing to have so much fun?:eyeroll
Stuff :eyeroll
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
**sigh
Time to hide..here I was trying not to show my face..on here lol

:paperbag

Greg...Always blame him. Always lol
Uncle does seem like the kinda guy who‘d share all your secrets, not intentionally but accidentally :teehee
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes he's definitely like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top