You been sneak looking at my facebook page? LolLisa so cute pic with that flower crown![]()
Reminds, haven't post a pic in a while.
.....
.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ever posted your precious pics?

You been sneak looking at my facebook page? LolLisa so cute pic with that flower crown![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Hey Esu. Been a while, you doing well?Lurkers much
My pics are far too preciousSpeaking of pics, Zimb
Ever posted your precious pics?![]()
Yeah It has, I've been well thanks.Hey Esu. Been a while, you doing well?
I mostly focus, when saying that should be a novel and got many long texted jokes, in regards to the abnormal number of globes to write rather than the drawings by itself... like a gag hxh, i remember reading chapters that took me 10 minutes to finish them... also those very globes were juxtaposing the drawings and could only think in how lazy Sorachi would be...Yes, there are some jokes that require reading, but that might be about 5% of all the comedy in the 700-chapter manga.
Seems you couldn't make a connection with the characters or the material.
For a shounen, Gintama is one of the best regarding it's serious drama/action arcs, in my opinion.
Regarding it's comedy, it's hit or miss. It's Japanese comedy for a Japanese target audience, that either works for us non-Japs or it doesn't. I don't laugh every chapter/episode either, But overall it's one of the few comedy/gag anime/manga that I actually enjoy for it's comedy.
Everything as normal, but had much more fun latelyYeah It has, I've been well thanks.
How about yourself?
**sighAlso randomly found Lissa’s FB page.. from a link Greggu tagged me in.![]()

Omo, what have you been doing to have so much fun?Everything as normal, but had much more fun lately


Also randomly found Lissa’s FB page.. from a link Greggu tagged me in.![]()
**sigh
Time to hide..here I was trying not to show my face..on here lol
Greg...Always blame him. Always lol
Is you a snack?Then...again
I'll get over it...I'm not ugly. I know that![]()

Then...again
I'll get over it...I'm not ugly. I know that![]()
No..I change my mind. I'm very ugly. The mirror breaks whenever I look into it lolIs you a snack?![]()
because she doesn't like attention. No..I change my mind. I'm very ugly. The mirror breaks whenever I look into it lol
...
Note to everyone:lissa is shy about her looksbecause she doesn't like attention.

no no no guuuuuuuuurlNo..I change my mind. I'm very ugly. The mirror breaks whenever I look into it lol
...
Note to everyone:lissa is shy about her looksbecause she doesn't like attention.

StuffOmo, what have you been doing to have so much fun?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uncle does seem like the kinda guy who‘d share all your secrets, not intentionally but accidentally**sigh
Time to hide..here I was trying not to show my face..on here lol
Greg...Always blame him. Always lol

Omo stuff?Stuff![]()
