Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2018] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Seeing the hard focus on 2000s and Sabo, Hero Academia is going to be there for sure. Maybe, maybe Toriko too.

I'm wondering if the pre-2000s hits are going to be added since they are ''old''. Yu Yu Hakusho I'm already doubtful if HxH already there can affect its participation. Kenshin I'm also doubtful because all the stuff with Watsuki (which made Viz to drop Hokkaido arc). Saint Seiya was a mega-hit in Europe and Latin America, but not so mega in USA and is already old. Hokuto no Ken and Kinnikuman are also old. The only old titles which are popular nowadays are Dragon Ball and JoJo.

I hope all of them enter in the game. I want to main with Suguru.
 

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
inb4 last character is the player's OC who has customizable moves from other games.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Still waiting on

Asta
Yuno
Tsuna
Killua
Semen
Hiei
Yusei
Yuuma
Yuma
Ace
 

Mankichi Togawa

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
15,717
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Oh yeah, I forgot about Hitman Reborn (and D.Gray-man).

What happened with D.Gray-man and her author, btw? I recalle she had hand problems and then there is one manga chapter each year. Hasn't she recovered?
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
inb4 last character is the player's OC who has customizable moves from other games.
That’s most definitely what the last character was
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,555
Reaction score
11,297
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

shoyoboyo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
1,527
Country
United States
Still waiting on

Asta
Yuno
Tsuna
Killua
Semen
Hiei
Yusei
Yuuma
Yuma
Ace
Uhhhh
Oh yeah, I forgot about Hitman Reborn (and D.Gray-man).

What happened with D.Gray-man and her author, btw? I recalle she had hand problems and then there is one manga chapter each year. Hasn't she recovered?
I may be wrong but I think she was on a quarterly schedule? I never kept up with it but I believe she returned to a somewhat scheduled release.
 

Scruffy8642

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2016
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,057
Age
29
Country
Australia
What happened with D.Gray-man and her author, btw? I recalle she had hand problems and then there is one manga chapter each year. Hasn't she recovered?
She definitely hasn't recovered, and it's quite obvious she's struggling even on a quarterly schedule. A few times it hasn't appeared at all, and most of the time it has a reduced page count. There was a time she also did a one-shot, so no chapter there either. It's been off hiatus for like 3 years now and we've only had one volume release, which was entirely made up of chapters from the first year it returned and which were all fairly large. She's struggled ever since and we've only gotten about 150 pages of content in these last two years. In the entire time the series has been back, we've pretty much made no story progress either. It's a pretty terrible situation.
 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
wow I don't think anyone saw this coming!
 

Nemesis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,826
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hoping for at least a visual but I doubt it
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
From this tocs :

39
勉強(巻頭C・TVアニメ化決定)
ワンピ
鬼滅
ネバラン
ストーン(センターC)
呪術
ヒロアカ
銀魂(あと4回)
仄見える少年(読み切りセンターC)
ブラクロ
アリス
アクタ(センターC)
ハイキュー
田中
ソーマ
ゆらぎ
相撲
侵略
紅葉

40 巻頭 ワンピ
センター 銀魂、ゆらぎ、CRAFTSMAN(金未来杯読み切り・神代拓介)

ワンピース FILM GOD 2019年夏公開 エネルが出てくる模様
ジャンプスペシャルアニメフェスタにハイキュー、ヒロアカ、ブラクロ追加
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top