Games MH Interview Game- Seraph Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Final Round
Results- 3rd Round
​
GOAT :kise

1-What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my lack of confidence in my own Opinion and my own work. :(


Aomine :aomine

2-Which role in Mafia Game are you hoping the most to get to play sometime?
The Serial Killer-Role. :pwned


EmperorOfYuri

3-What is your favorite sport to play?
I played Soccer for 10 years in a Club here in Helsinki,i quit playing for the Club but i still play with my friends every now and then and it'll probably remain my favorite Sport. Even if i had been slacking on following the Professional Leagues for awhile. :nerd


Xaddie

4-What one thing in your life makes you the happiest?
When i see the People precious to me smile,doubt there's something more encouraging and beautiful for me to see,it keeps me going.


Plz give this angel bleach

5-What do you consider to be the best arc in anime/manga?
The Eclipse Arc from Berserk.


Eyes-en

6-What is your favorite place you have traveled?
Antigua,Saint John's. Been there a few years ago with my family but to this day easily my most favorite Vacation.


NewGreenPowerSky

7-What quality of yourself makes you proud, and why?
My tenacity,because Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination.
I feel like i would lead quite a different Life than my current one if it wasn't for this trait of mine. :verily


Itachi-nose


8-What do you think of Itachi?
The best Akatsuki Member,one of the best Naruto Characters in general for me.


Syx666:evil

9-A dream has come true. You are about to have a freaking hot threesome with two female MH members at your place. :gigglebunnyEverything has been arranged and set. It's midnight, perfect room temperature, and finally your two dates are knocking on your door. But who are these two female MH members knocking on your door? :worrybunny
I pick Vici and Linali.

Comment:
I'm a Vici Fanboy and Lina is always kind and friendly towards me,since both of them are from Poland they can share a Plane together on their flight to Finland,share the Cab from the Airport to my place talk to another get into the mood for you know. :nerd

If this game wouldn't force me to give an Answer to each Question i had dodged this one straight up,forgive me Vici and Lina but i was forced to say something here. :m3j


StillKinki

10-if you were faced by a S/M situation, what kind of scenario would you like to happen to you?
Me walking into in my Uni's Gym,and suddenly a bunch of Cheerleaders walk in behind me with whips and start calling me a bad boy then go ahead and do their dirty deed...

Comment: Made up on the spot not even sure if that is fitting of that sort of scenario,i hated that Question. :babyrage


Jinxed

11-what country would you trade all your earnings to visit?
I'd love to travel to Japan one day. :invalid


BrandNewDish

12-Place this img on Mirajane's body to indicate where you'd leave a lovebite on your waifu (you can nominate the area instead if you like).
Since i'm on Phone right now an Edit is hard to do for me,if i had to choose a location where i'd leave my Lovebite on a girl i'd probably pick her Neck/Collar Area.


Neck

The slowest Demon

13-Who would you want as the next celebrity?
This is a good Question actually. I'd like to see you as the next Celebrity,Demon. :verily

​


Note: Seraph's original answers for questions 9 and 10
​
9-I wonder about that too,who might they be?

10-I don't know man,i never really thought about that to be honest.

​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Title
RESULTS: Round 1​

1) Angel Spectator:
Seraph has traveled outside his country. Answer: T


2) BrandNewDish:
Have you ever been turned on by an anime girl? Answer: F

Typical Randi Question :derp


3) The Eaten Duck:
You like Asako more than Juviii. Answer: F


4) Syx-pai:
There are times where you imagine yourself as a character in a series you follow? Answer: T
More than often I do,actually. :gwah


5) Get Jinx:
Did your name use to be Emperor Spriggan? :cheez :cheez:cheezAnswer: F
It used to be Zeref Spriggan :cheez


6) Ai-Zen:
You prefer Manga over Anime? Answer: T
Aizen...so thoughtful


7) GryTsun:

Does Seraph think Gry forgave him for his Mikasa vote in the finals? Answer: T
Seraph didn't know that Gry was mad with him for that actually.


8) Nose-chan:
Are you hungry? Answer: F
Shinobi :epicfacepalm


9) Ki(n)ki:
Seraph is into BDSM. Answer: F

(Hosts: Lies!)


10) HinataLover:
Belgium should have lost to Brazil in the 2018 World Cup quarterfinals. Answer: F
Why should the better Team lose to the inferiror one? Hazard ftw :yourock


11) MarSickSky:

Seraph thinks that he is good looking. Answer: F

Though,People did tell me before i am attractive and good looking i personally don't think much of myself in that regard actually. I like myself the way i am,i accept myself with all the Flaws i have and make the best out of them and myself.


12) Baby:
Sweden is better than Finland. Answer: F


13) Demonslow:
Have you considered lying? Answer: F
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Did I win?! :zomg
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Round 1 Leaderboard:
​
1st: Gryffindor = 11 pts :confetti
2nd: GrySun = 9 pts :super
3rd: Emperor/ Elusia/ Syx/ Brandish = 5 pts :verily
4th: Xadyu/ Kiki = 3 pts
5th: shinobi/ Aizen = 1 pt
6th: Demonspeed = 0 pts
7th: Crescent Jinx = -1 pt
8th: MarmaladeSky = -5 pts​

You have 24 hours to submit a multiple choice question!
​




​
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That can't be right..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
13) Demonslow:
Have you considered lying? Answer: F
:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't like that this game didn't add the commentary unlike the sheep game so here we go, I'll send all your thought to @Seraph :lambirb

1) I know that Seraph traveled outside his country.
Like almost all Europeans I imagine. Travelling being convenient.
of course!!!!!!!! lol after all he is studying overseas.
2) True. I think everyone who is into anime manga/anime has been turned on by a character at least once.
I would only believe a girl saying she never got turned on by an anime guy(though should be very rare too), but guys? Should always be a True :grumble Unless he lies. Drawings are pretty.
This has to be True
False. Seraph is an equal opportunity male.​
3) False. Seraph will probably answer that he likes you both the same. :lmao
He'll say something like "I like you both!" :rolleyes:
4) True. Seraph seems to become that kind of guy. Can't blame him though. =)
Most people would, I think. Even if it's just a short imagination. Though he may just not count the short ones.. Don't screw me over here Seraph.
I used to get Sheep PMs by a certain lad called Zeref Spriggan :heh
LOL. Happened to me sometimes, I used to confuse the two, maybe I still am?
6) False. Dunno, just went with my gut-feeling.
Well we are a manga forum after all.
7) False. GrySun doesn't forgive so easily and Seraph should know this.
He may not know my very vengeful side, of keeping track of every little thing someone has done wrong or did to me. Including you hosts as well, Juviii and Asako :heh
:Haha No he didn't. I wouldn't either and it's the correct thing to do :hmph.
True (also thirsty)
8) False. Well this depends on the time when Seraph reads this question.
Everyone is always hungry.
Hungry for what? Knowledge? :XD
9) False. Seraph doesn't make the impression that he is into BDSM. I would be surprised if he is.
Seraph is a cute, doubt he into that.
:oh I think that question isn't clear enough but... False.
10) False. This has to be some meme questions from someone who supported Brazil.
I... have no clue about the WC. Not my area of experise at all. But he's not Brazilian so I guess no reason for him to wish for a different outcome?
11) False. In reality, he might think he is good looking, but he will be humble and say that he considers himself average looking.
Modest boi?
True. If he doesn't, he should.
12) False. Seraph won't betray his country.
He prolly likes his place. Finland should be decent at least.
13) True. Everyone has, no exceptions.
Come on now. What'd be the point of the whole game if you lie? Reason why I'm never doing this, since I know I don't want to answer many questions but would have to :ninja#principles
Mind as well add the round 1 answer of the players here.
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Some of those Comments :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yes?
Also @Seraph you said you won't lie :heh
Yeah i did,so i didn't. :teach

I'm very curious how this game will continue so far the Questions have been rather within the field of my expectations for it,apart from the My being into BDSM one,like...:blink
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Most comments were submitted by @GrySun and my humble self. Gosh... we Germans are so godlike.





2) BrandNewDish:
Have you ever been turned on by an anime girl? Answer: F
You are such a disappointment, @Seraph. I'm speechless. What's the point of being an otaku then? GTFO!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Most comments were submitted by @GrySun and my humble self. Gosh... we Germans are so godlike.






You are such a disappointment, @Seraph. I'm speechless. What's the point of being an otaku then? GTFO!
Well i do fanboy about some but i'd say it is a tad farfetched if i'd say that they turn me on.:XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Top