Last edited:
From fastest to slowest.is never so inconsistent.
![]()

Even Aomine has holidays. 



Answer: F






Indeed. You're not last place. Don't tell me.....you actually tried?!!That can't be right..

I actually thought I knew him somewhatIndeed. You're not in last place. Don't tell me.....you actually tried?!!![]()

2) BrandNewDish:
Have you ever been turned on by an anime girl? Answer: F
8) Nose-chan:
Are you hungry? Answer: F
13) Demonslow:
Have you considered lying? Answer: F

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1) I know that Seraph traveled outside his country.
Like almost all Europeans I imagine. Travelling being convenient.
of course!!!!!!!! lol after all he is studying overseas.
2) True. I think everyone who is into anime manga/anime has been turned on by a character at least once.
I would only believe a girl saying she never got turned on by an anime guy(though should be very rare too), but guys? Should always be a TrueUnless he lies. Drawings are pretty.
This has to be True
False. Seraph is an equal opportunity male.
3) False. Seraph will probably answer that he likes you both the same.![]()
He'll say something like "I like you both!"![]()
4) True. Seraph seems to become that kind of guy. Can't blame him though. =)
Most people would, I think. Even if it's just a short imagination. Though he may just not count the short ones.. Don't screw me over here Seraph.
I used to get Sheep PMs by a certain lad called Zeref Spriggan![]()
LOL. Happened to me sometimes, I used to confuse the two, maybe I still am?
6) False. Dunno, just went with my gut-feeling.
Well we are a manga forum after all.
7) False. GrySun doesn't forgive so easily and Seraph should know this.
He may not know my very vengeful side, of keeping track of every little thing someone has done wrong or did to me. Including you hosts as well, Juviii and Asako![]()
No he didn't. I wouldn't either and it's the correct thing to do
.
True (also thirsty)
8) False. Well this depends on the time when Seraph reads this question.
Everyone is always hungry.
Hungry for what? Knowledge?![]()
9) False. Seraph doesn't make the impression that he is into BDSM. I would be surprised if he is.
Seraph is a cute, doubt he into that.
I think that question isn't clear enough but... False.
10) False. This has to be some meme questions from someone who supported Brazil.
I... have no clue about the WC. Not my area of experise at all. But he's not Brazilian so I guess no reason for him to wish for a different outcome?
11) False. In reality, he might think he is good looking, but he will be humble and say that he considers himself average looking.
Modest boi?
True. If he doesn't, he should.
12) False. Seraph won't betray his country.
He prolly likes his place. Finland should be decent at least.
13) True. Everyone has, no exceptions.
Come on now. What'd be the point of the whole game if you lie? Reason why I'm never doing this, since I know I don't want to answer many questions but would have to#principles

Yeah i did,so i didn't.

