GHETTONESE

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The list I was given was: Tetanus, Diphtheria, Hepatitis A, Rabies. Not sure if I had a vaccine against some of those sometime in life, and also not sure how much recommended it really is for me to do it. Though most likely if I went to Brazil that I'd just do it without any.
Idk man...yellow fever is a real threat from mosquito bites.
And if Ana is telling the truth...they are pretty bad in her region.
Same here...but they dont carry yellow fever.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm idk man. Guess that's more stuff to think about for a Brazil trip.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm all y'all's mom y'know. Wanna see you all be safe. :ninja
This mama here will take care of them '-'
$600 for 2 vaccines:shootme
LOL they are free here xD wtf
A friend of mine told me that it's recommended to have had vaccines for several things like rabies and something else.
I mean... if your friend was planning on kicking stray dogs or hunting bats, that's recommended, yeah xD~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This mama here will take care of them '-'
Do take good care of them all please. I've become a bit of a worrywart lately >.>

I mean... if your friend was planning on kicking stray dogs or hunting bats, that's recommended, yeah xD~
Told him the same thing :XD :XD :XD But I guess that's just one of the several listed ones he read up somewhere.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I guess you'll be the first balloon I'll make to follow us '-'
Balloons? Hm, sure.

Btw @Evil3ye how long is the trip on your ticket? Probably at least 1 stop somewhere for several hours right? And how expensive? From what I've seen, the most perfect day combinations for me would cost like ~700 Eur, for both ways. Can also easily go up into 800s/900s.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Balloons? Hm, sure.

Btw @Evil3ye how long is the trip on your ticket? Probably at least 1 stop somewhere for several hours right? And how expensive? From what I've seen, the most perfect day combinations for me would cost like ~700 Eur, for both ways. Can also easily go up into 800s/900s.
Are you last minute coming buddy?:awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you last minute coming buddy?:awe
I actually really wish I could
But it is quite literally impossible now due to a sudden Japan trip. A bit of unlucky timings for some things lately.

But am still very curious about details, for any potential future plans.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw @Evil3ye how long is the trip on your ticket? Probably at least 1 stop somewhere for several hours right? And how expensive? From what I've seen, the most perfect day combinations for me would cost like ~700 Eur, for both ways. Can also easily go up into 800s/900s.
You're coming? *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But it is quite literally impossible now due to a sudden Japan trip.
Nvm :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:Haha

So lala...what is a decent amount of cash i should bring?

Like $100 a day?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah a good question :hmm I take it usd to reais is a good exchange rate, so 100 could be a bit too much. Tho depends on if you already all paid for your apartment and other things you'd do.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm. The flats should cost around $15~20 per day, for each of you.
Car rental+gas would be less. Like $10 (for eah of you, again).
We can cook at night/have breakfast in the flat, to reduce expenses with food, but we'd have lunch out daily. Plus alcohol, I imagine xD So like at least $20+ each again?
Then we have the buggy/boat trips @.@ Idk which ones will feel like doing but they can be costy (around $50 or more). I'm hoping Bia has some contacts to get us good prices xD
Maybe $100/day for each of you would be fine, and then some extra if you wanna bring things from here and have some reserve just in case.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well my son will kinda be sponging off me...i figured about $500-600 should do but wanted to hear her opinion
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh x.x Lately our currency got fucked and dollar is valueing much more. So there's that. $100 could be more than enough.
Lemme check the currency exchange references.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm. The flats should cost around $15~20 per day, for each of you.
Car rental+gas would be less. Like $10 (for eah of you, again).
We can cook at night/have breakfast in the flat, to reduce expenses with food, but we'd have lunch out daily. Plus alcohol, I imagine xD So like at least $20+ each again?
Then we have the buggy/boat trips @.@ Idk which ones will feel like doing but they can be costy (around $50 or more). I'm hoping Bia has some contacts to get us good prices xD
Maybe $100/day for each of you would be fine, and then some extra if you wanna bring things from here and have some reserve just in case.
I'll have my card but im curious about hard cash
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, so:
1 United States Dollar equals 4.15 Brazilian Real
Flats should be 250 reais / day, divided by the 6+ of us.
Car rental should be around 150 reais / day, also divided.
A tank of gas would be around 150 reais as well. I think I got 2 tanks in my last trip (for the whole thing).
Those are costs we'll have for sure. Then we manage food and trips.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
From what I saw Eur to Reais is pretty big :lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll have my card but im curious about hard cash
OH, that's only cash? XD Then yeah, $100 is fine. We should consider exchanging it tho. Usually places don't accept dollars and euros here, only reais.
If the currency exchange deals are too bad, I'll buy those from you guys. People always want them here in the airport (not now tho, since dollar went too high).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
From what I saw Eur to Reais is pretty big :lmao
1 Euro equals
4.84 Brazilian Real

... well fuck.
Dollar used to be 3,75 until a month ago, euro around 4. Good job, brazilian economy '-' That's what we get for only displaying wacko president candidates.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok, so:
1 United States Dollar equals 4.15 Brazilian Real
Flats should be 250 reais / day, divided by the 6+ of us.
Car rental should be around 150 reais / day, also divided.
A tank of gas would be around 150 reais as well. I think I got 2 tanks in my last trip (for the whole thing).
Those are costs we'll have for sure. Then we manage food and trips.
So some lazy head maths: per person it's ~10 usd for flat, ~6 usd for car + another 6 for gas. So 22 usd just for that.
 
Top