GHETTONESE

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OH, that's only cash? XD Then yeah, $100 is fine. We should consider exchanging it tho. Usually places don't accept dollars and euros here, only reais.
If the currency exchange deals are too bad, I'll buy those from you guys. People always want them here in the airport (not now tho, since dollar went too high).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

1 Euro equals
4.84 Brazilian Real

... well fuck.
Dollar used to be 3,75 until a month ago, euro around 4. Good job, brazilian economy '-' That's what we get for only displaying wacko president candidates.
I'll have my card...but will bring 600.
I can pick up the tab on food,groceries gas and etc to pay that way also.
I think if i fill the tank and fridge...we could go from there.
I just dont want to have a pocket full of cash
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Checked if your card works outside of the US?
My mastercard fucked me in Europe ç.ç
I will give my bank and phone service a call...but i have a visa.
Works for ordering Chinese shit xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Say Farf, how expensive is food in restaurants? And public transportation(if that is a thing over there).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm.... It depends.
In Recife e Maceió, their main thing is sea food. That can be pricy. I think a meal would cost between 20 and 50 reais. I mean, if you don't go for something fancy. There are some things I would like them to try xD
Bus tickets are prolly around 4 reais. Dunno if they got a subway there, but we'll have a car anyway o/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I live in a coastal city....whats fancy seafood:heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm.... It depends.
In Recife e Maceió, their main thing is sea food. That can be pricy. I think a meal would cost between 20 and 50 reais. I mean, if you don't go for something fancy. There are some things I would like them to try xD
Bus tickets are prolly around 4 reais. Dunno if they got a subway there, but we'll have a car anyway o/
I'd be interested in eating fancy restaurant foods there too. So it can get pricy :hmm Well they are tourist destinations I suppose.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'd be interested in eating fancy restaurant foods there too. So it can get pricy :hmm Well they are tourist destinations I suppose.
I mean, you won't come anyway :hmph

At least those dishes are usually shareable, so the price doesn't end up being that bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shrimp are expensive?
It cost more per lbs here for catfish than shrimp:XD
I hate you :emocat take me to Florida
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought you were going to say scallops or lobster or something....shrimp:lmao

Must suck for you being not from the coast.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I thought you were going to say scallops or lobster or something....shrimp:lmao
Ah, those are also expensive xD More than shrimps. I don't care about lobsters tho, imo shrimp is way better.
Last time I got an expensive crawfish dish in a gorgeous place:


Ended up with a terrible diarrhea I didn't have in years xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah...im not a big lobster person either.
Too rubbery xD

I love shrimp...but im a fish guy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean, you won't come anyway :hmph

At least those dishes are usually shareable, so the price doesn't end up being that bad.
Not for the trip, but who knows? :ninja Could be a good vacation location or something like that.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,984
Reaction score
18,551
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Fucking A

I had chicken tonight, but probably nothing anywhere near as appetizing.
I started cooking at 10, so just grilled some chicken wings and chips.

Lazy, but I have to head to work again in like 7 hours, so couldn't be bothered to spend ages cooking...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Those were marinating since Tuesday in apple cider vinegar xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5
Top