I'll have my card...but will bring 600.OH, that's only cash? XD Then yeah, $100 is fine. We should consider exchanging it tho. Usually places don't accept dollars and euros here, only reais.
If the currency exchange deals are too bad, I'll buy those from you guys. People always want them here in the airport (not now tho, since dollar went too high).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1 Euro equals
4.84 Brazilian Real
... well fuck.
Dollar used to be 3,75 until a month ago, euro around 4. Good job, brazilian economy '-' That's what we get for only displaying wacko president candidates.
I can pick up the tab on food,groceries gas and etc to pay that way also.
I think if i fill the tank and fridge...we could go from there.
I just dont want to have a pocket full of cash


Well they are tourist destinations I suppose.

take me to Florida
Could be a good vacation location or something like that.