Last edited:
Well, we certainly whipped him when he tried to dodge.@Juviii are we the cheerleaders![]()

Traumatized much?That would've been my answer for a Horror Scenario actually.![]()


@GryffindorThe results will be posted later today. The supense adds to the thrill. Don't miss the next chapter![]()
So no matter which one wins, Aomine will still win.
Exactly. 200iq plansIsn’t Aomine Gryffindor‘s favorite?So no matter which one wins, Aomine will still win.
![]()

i hated that Question.![]()


Where are the extra-Dumbledore-points for Gryffindor?1st: Gryffindor/GrySun = 20 pts
Obito isn't CL-tier anyway, so you live up to your favorite Naruto character. There is no need for you to be sad.6th place
Looks like I wont be making the CL this month![]()

couldn't not add this![]()
Alright so, I have 3 withdraws and 1 joker. Tactically using those correctly in the least likely to answer correctly questions will be crucial, as well as getting points from some questions as well. Considering Seraph's personality and previous answers and my own limited knowledge about him coupled with my theoretical predictions of his course of actions....
![]()
...while of course also accounting for any lies Seraph could throw in, or not lies but rather "sweetening things up" so they're not technically lies but still the truth but in a watered down version that's more acceptable to the general public especially considering the nature of this round's questions, then there's also...
![]()
...so with all that in mind, here are my answers.

Everyone has insecurities, but can't really know the answer to the biggest one of a person. Especially if said person never shared it, which, unless he did it on Discord, I don't think he said it here. Neither did/would I though, so makes sense. With all that said, withdrawing this is best.
2) Daytime Vigilant or the Serial Killer, no contest. Granted, there are many awesome roles but nothing comes close to these both. I think I would like to be Serial Killer more, since it's much more of a challenge to win as such, but Seraph seems to be more of the good boy who would like to be townie, so my answer is Daytime Vigilant.
Easy, Serial Killer.
I think he said a few times in the last two MGs that he wants to be a certain role. I'm not sure which one, I think it was Serial Killer? But there's many town/mafia roles he wanted to play as too. Will guess he goes with SK
3) I saw Seraph talk about Football (i.e. soccer for noobs) a couple of times on Discord, hence I think chances are high that it will be also his answer.
Why no hint?!Does it involve a ball? A table? Solo sport or with more people? Wtf
So many hints that can be given here without making it specific.
Or is the "no hint" because his answer isn't a sport, but a "I never play sports"?Come on now, everyone played at least some sport in life.
Will go with the cookie-cutter soccer answer.
4) Isn't Seraph a family guy?
Nakama
![]()
Hanging out with his friends I guess? Seems too basic but who knows.
Would be most people's answer, unless there's big problems in family, or in a relationship/have a wife/kids, but those count as family too.
5) So, we are talking about Berserk here? Since I don't read Berserk, I had to google it and it seems that the Golden Age arc is at the top of many polls so...
GA is the GOAT, right ES? The following arc, Conviction, is perhaps the most dreary, hackneyed excuse of repetitive story telling since JJBA Stardust Crusaders.
Heh, Golden Age from Berserk.
The first thing I immediately think of when I see "Dark fantasy Manga" is Berserk. And Berserk's best arc for most people is Golden Age. I think Seraph once said that he read Berserk so it could fit. Though maybe he likes another Berserk arc more? They were all pretty nice.
If it's not Berserk then I have no idea.
fun fact syx you technically got it right but in question 11,RIP points.6) No idea. I'll just guess.
Antigua and Barbuda because that's Bel's country?
You do know how many Caribbean islands there are right?![]()
7) Seraph answered "Nice, funny and attentive" in the previous round. so I will just take one of them.
Answer: Attentive. As for the why? Because it makes him proud.![]()
He thinks he is funny so, his sense of humor because he makes his friends laugh?
Too broad a question... Maybe one of the 3 traits he picked as his answer last round, but still a hard guess. Passing this one.
He's the best Uchiha. Which means sweet FA but we'll call that a positive. Wait there's Madara.. okay Itachi is the second best Uchiha.
I can't find him ever really talking about Itachi anywhere on forums. So I call this question Discord-BS. But I think this is a good enough guess for it to fit?
8. He's an awesome character(?)
Dunno much about Naruto
9) Which female MH member is from Europe? Vici is given, but who is the second one? Juviii is from Portugal? =)
Answer: Vici and Juviii
![]()
Great question. Hope it's syx. Has to be. The rest of the players aren't at this level.
Originally narrowed the 2 choices down to one of Vici, Linali, Bel, but meh, using withhold here.
European girls huhVici is probably one, but who‘s the second? Bel isn‘t European, neither is Cres, or.. huh, many girls are actually not from Europe.
Other EU girls he could pick include... Juviii, Empty, Linali?
Inb4 he believes syx is female and includes himI think I should skip this. The odds of getting the 2nd person right are way too low.
10) What the hell...
Hmm, activities would take place using a gym apparatus? Will choose the uneven bars as the foundation, bring them close enough to suspend the M, Seraph in this case. The S would whip him with a skipping rope. Maybe take down some of those rings and use it somehow to inflict humiliation on Seraph. The S would chalk their hands and spank him. Other 18+ activities can take place on the vault.
Dodge Ball..... Wrestling
Getting whipped with the climbing rope? Idk....withhold
Hope I'm using the joker on the right question. My guess would've been "something involving being tied up to a pommel horse" or the likeBut this gets way too specific, and I believe getting it exactly as he answeres it is too unlikely.
11) Antigua and Barbuda to visit Belserion or Poland to visit Vici? I'll go with Antigua and Barbuda, because from Seraph's pov/location, visiting Poland is easier to afford than Antigua and Barbuda.
Portugal (for Juviii)
I assumed Alvarez isn't an option.
Same answer as 6, Antigua and Barbuda.
Is like the top destination for all otakus, and a rather expensive and hard to go to place too. So unless he thirsts after some random country, Japan should be the most fitting answer.
12) Is this Brandish's question? Hmh... thigh, neck and shoulder are kinda hot, but what does Seraph prefer?Jesus, this round is difficult. Let's go with neck, neck is alwas good. <3
![]()
^not all at once obviously
Previous round he still chose the tamest answer for the anime hoe question so likely the same occurs here, but meh
You said "nominate the area", so the head area is my answer and as long as his answer is anywhere on that I should get a pointIt's the most innocent and cutest place for that for him to pick, so should be the head area.
That left pic though.. Not safe for workNice bikini tho.
btw syx me and elu already had our own interview game, but it definitely didn't go like this one13) Does Vici count? If not, the questions becomes quite difficult. I think he won't consider Asako and Elusia since they are too young and thus he wouldn't like to see them suffer in this game. Seraph talks a lot with Aizen on Discord, which means he might know quite a lot about him, hence the game probably wouldn't be as interesting with Aizen as a celeb in his view? Emperor Spriggan=Obito-fanboy=boring. We already know everything about Demon, he is always Mafia. Xadyu was interviewed before if I recall correctly. That still leaves too many... and they all would make an interesting celeb one way or the other. Therefore, I will use my joker here.

Maybe he'd choose Brandish or syx because of the questions they've asked him, but doesn't seem the type to ask those questions even if they did become the next celeb. Gry perhaps, they've interacted quite a bit during the game so far, but meh, rolling with an original gangsta in shino.
Probably between Brandish and syx. Brandish I guess.
13. I'll take gamble and say GrySun here. It'll be cool though to see his answers XP
This one is actually really difficult. Would he want revenge on syx/Brandish for the weird questions? Would he be interested in some folks like Aizen/shinobi? Or would he want his other Spriggan half on the seat? Will go with Brandish, but will probably be wrongTricky one.

and we made you interested in the MANGA of nanatsu no taizai and that some of you are willing to check the manga as the third arc is really amazing right now 
because you know what will happen if you will do 



It was simply my thought process. It's not like I was saying that I don't find you funny or something like that.@Demonspeed your Comments hit me like Knives.
Favorite:
"He thinks he's funny so..."
But i think you misinterpreted the Question No.6
And i knew those Ship and Threesome Questions wouldn't do well with me.
@Asako no Problem it was some fun after all.![]()
Yeah i know i'm just messing around,no hard feelings here.It was simply my thought process. It's not like I was saying that I don't find you funny or something like that.
Hahahaha this Isidiro level baitBrandish said:GA is the GOAT, right ES? The following arc, Conviction, is perhaps the most dreary, hackneyed excuse of repetitive story telling since JJBA Stardust Crusaders.


Who would not?Hahahaha this Isidiro level bait
All of you just like Golden Age because you're all secretly edgelords who project into Guts![]()
This man being the contrarian 