I thought there were less banners before Babylon...
That's a judgement call. I personally wouldn't. But she would be an upgrade. Both Neros are Arts servants too so they'd fit in great with your teams. So there is that. And Nero is great waifu material. Still, though I feel like there are a lot really amazing banners coming up late in the year and I want my rolls for that. And regular Nero isn't limited so you'll always have some chance at her.I thought there were less banners before Babylon...
Is Nero/Bride worth rolling for if my best saber is Siegfried?
Yeah, its that Arts part that has me thinking.That's a judgement call. I personally wouldn't. But she would be an upgrade. Both Neros are Arts servants too so they'd fit in great with your teams. So there is that. And Nero is great waifu material. Still, though I feel like there are a lot really amazing banners coming up late in the year and I want my rolls for that. And regular Nero isn't limited so you'll always have some chance at her.
Your also going to get a Saber Liz in couple months. Who is a single target Buster Saber. Her 3rd skill sucks but aside from that she's a pretty solid alternate option.
So I guess the question is how badly do you want an Arts saber?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Theres no worse feeling than the boss getting all of his hits on raikouI know what you mean about Jalter but I may just be lying to myself.
Jalter is awesome just as a character. Your right about her as a servant though she and Raikou do kind of the same thing. They are both swiss army knives of pain. Just a great damage dealer in almost all situations and all teams. Raikou's only real weakness is that berserker universal vulnerability. Once you get used to playing around that though, she can get most jobs done unless she takes a couple of unlucky critical.
Which is actually where I find Martha comes in handy. If by some twist of fate Raikou goes down Martha Ruler will NOT. Her damage is ok but it would take like 10 critical hits from most enemies to bring her down.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That's rough. We've all been there. (Jalter flashbackI burned 270 saint quartz and no Illya. Sad...![]()
)

I skipped pretty much all of the story, except for thr Diarmund partWasn't really loving this event. Then in part 2 Blackbeard showed up.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



and now 10 PDT. So No login bonus for me.I'll add you once this damn maintenance is over IGN : rahul
I'm at bond level 9 for scathach. I would have got her If i had spent more time on grinding which I never doadded
tamamo ce bond now.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
rejoice you art users
What did ya get??I couldnt resist the rate up on cu alter...
Im sorry cleopatra...
And i got rewarded just like a traitor deserves T-T
ON BETTER NOTES
He is my favorite servant in zero
A historical figure I admire
And I was so happy that I got him (my "first" ssr,since my GF pulled Tamamo for me)
And goddanm,what a gift to recieve (intwoyearscofcof) those animations
Saber* banner--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Something must be on fire over there because they extended it again to 6pm PDT. They better not stiff us on the aplogems. It's usually 1 per hour.I am pissed like seriously pissed. I had a holiday for an entire day and had planned to complete the nero fest in a day. But, god damn DW, they ruined it all. 11 hours long maintenance is too much like seriously and it's 8 PDT but still maintenanceand now 10 PDT. So No login bonus for me.
I had forgotten every second they delay more and more Umu's are lost to the etherCalm down. It's just the Umu Fest.
![]()

shit.I am pissed like seriously pissed. I had a holiday for an entire day and had planned to complete the nero fest in a day. But, god damn DW, they ruined it all. 11 hours long maintenance is too much like seriously and it's 8 PDT but still maintenanceand now 10 PDT. So No login bonus for me.
I'll add you once this damn maintenance is over IGN : rahul
I'm at bond level 9 for scathach. I would have got her If i had spent more time on grinding which I never do
What did ya get??
also, My fav servant from zero also got Animation update
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
From what I have read its the new IOS update that screwed over lots of APs, and they are holding Android Users so it can be fairI had forgotten every second they delay more and more Umu's are lost to the ether
.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---