Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
NA Pickup Summon Overview
I thought there were less banners before Babylon...

Is Nero/Bride worth rolling for if my best saber is Siegfried?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought there were less banners before Babylon...

Is Nero/Bride worth rolling for if my best saber is Siegfried?
That's a judgement call. I personally wouldn't. But she would be an upgrade. Both Neros are Arts servants too so they'd fit in great with your teams. So there is that. And Nero is great waifu material. Still, though I feel like there are a lot really amazing banners coming up late in the year and I want my rolls for that. And regular Nero isn't limited so you'll always have some chance at her.

Your also going to get a Saber Liz in couple months. Who is a single target Buster Saber. Her 3rd skill sucks but aside from that she's a pretty solid alternate option.

So I guess the question is how badly do you want an Arts saber?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's a judgement call. I personally wouldn't. But she would be an upgrade. Both Neros are Arts servants too so they'd fit in great with your teams. So there is that. And Nero is great waifu material. Still, though I feel like there are a lot really amazing banners coming up late in the year and I want my rolls for that. And regular Nero isn't limited so you'll always have some chance at her.

Your also going to get a Saber Liz in couple months. Who is a single target Buster Saber. Her 3rd skill sucks but aside from that she's a pretty solid alternate option.

So I guess the question is how badly do you want an Arts saber?
Yeah, its that Arts part that has me thinking.
I got to play with a Nero Bride for farming in the summer event, and I quite liked it...but as you said it, there are tons of other cool servants comming up

(looks upon Gramps and Merlin)

Also am I the only one that does not feel like rolling for Jalter?
I know shes top dmg...but I feel that Raikou and Ozymandias do the job of big stick very easily, in single and aoe dmg.

Which is why now I am looking into specific roles
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know, now that I am looking into Cleopatra skill set...

she makes a nice pairing with Ozymandias because of that Imperial Privillege

(so does nero)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know what you mean about Jalter but I may just be lying to myself.

Jalter is awesome just as a character. Your right about her as a servant though she and Raikou do kind of the same thing. They are both swiss army knives of pain. Just a great damage dealer in almost all situations and all teams. Raikou's only real weakness is that berserker universal vulnerability. Once you get used to playing around that though, she can get most jobs done unless she takes a couple of unlucky critical.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which is actually where I find Martha comes in handy. If by some twist of fate Raikou goes down Martha Ruler will NOT. Her damage is ok but it would take like 10 critical hits from most enemies to bring her down.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I know what you mean about Jalter but I may just be lying to myself.

Jalter is awesome just as a character. Your right about her as a servant though she and Raikou do kind of the same thing. They are both swiss army knives of pain. Just a great damage dealer in almost all situations and all teams. Raikou's only real weakness is that berserker universal vulnerability. Once you get used to playing around that though, she can get most jobs done unless she takes a couple of unlucky critical.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Which is actually where I find Martha comes in handy. If by some twist of fate Raikou goes down Martha Ruler will NOT. Her damage is ok but it would take like 10 critical hits from most enemies to bring her down.
Theres no worse feeling than the boss getting all of his hits on raikou
--- Double Post Merged, ---
On a side note I decided to go for Cleopratha

Ozy sucess rate up buff= 40%
Cleos Imp Priv= 60%
Put Tamamo in there to finish up the class trininty and refresh those cooldowns

Proceeds to laugh in egyptian with servants buffed everytime
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I used the tickets because I wanted Angelica Gilgamesh CE

Got the Miyu one...well, scarabs are always usefull
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wasn't really loving this event. Then in part 2 Blackbeard showed up.:XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Wasn't really loving this event. Then in part 2 Blackbeard showed up.:XD
I skipped pretty much all of the story, except for thr Diarmund part

Goddanmit he sounded so broken
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I couldnt resist the rate up on cu alter...
Im sorry cleopatra...
And i got rewarded just like a traitor deserves T-T

ON BETTER NOTES


He is my favorite servant in zero
A historical figure I admire
And I was so happy that I got him (my "first" ssr,since my GF pulled Tamamo for me)
And goddanm,what a gift to recieve (intwoyearscofcof) those animations
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Saber* banner
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
For whoever is going to pull: I wish you all the luck in the world! :cheerbunny

NA Pickup Summon Overview
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
I am pissed like seriously pissed. I had a holiday for an entire day and had planned to complete the nero fest in a day. But, god damn DW, they ruined it all. 11 hours long maintenance is too much like seriously and it's 8 PDT but still maintenance:mad:mad:mad and now 10 PDT. So No login bonus for me.

Added you haha, IGN is The Sir. My code is 554,745,265 if you guys want to add me @Kato756@syx and anyone else here, just shout at me if you're adding so I know who is who :P
I'll add you once this damn maintenance is over IGN : rahul
added
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
tamamo ce bond now.

rejoice you art users
I'm at bond level 9 for scathach. I would have got her If i had spent more time on grinding which I never do
I couldnt resist the rate up on cu alter...
Im sorry cleopatra...
And i got rewarded just like a traitor deserves T-T

ON BETTER NOTES


He is my favorite servant in zero
A historical figure I admire
And I was so happy that I got him (my "first" ssr,since my GF pulled Tamamo for me)
And goddanm,what a gift to recieve (intwoyearscofcof) those animations
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Saber* banner
What did ya get??
also, My fav servant from zero also got Animation update
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am pissed like seriously pissed. I had a holiday for an entire day and had planned to complete the nero fest in a day. But, god damn DW, they ruined it all. 11 hours long maintenance is too much like seriously and it's 8 PDT but still maintenance:mad:mad:mad and now 10 PDT. So No login bonus for me.
Something must be on fire over there because they extended it again to 6pm PDT. They better not stiff us on the aplogems. It's usually 1 per hour.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Calm down. It's just the Umu Fest.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Calm down. It's just the Umu Fest.

I had forgotten every second they delay more and more Umu's are lost to the ether:gwah

.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am pissed like seriously pissed. I had a holiday for an entire day and had planned to complete the nero fest in a day. But, god damn DW, they ruined it all. 11 hours long maintenance is too much like seriously and it's 8 PDT but still maintenance:mad:mad:mad and now 10 PDT. So No login bonus for me.


I'll add you once this damn maintenance is over IGN : rahul

I'm at bond level 9 for scathach. I would have got her If i had spent more time on grinding which I never do

What did ya get??
also, My fav servant from zero also got Animation update
shit.
My 4* was a CE I already have.

I really want a 5* Saber. Or Gawain
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had forgotten every second they delay more and more Umu's are lost to the ether:gwah

.
From what I have read its the new IOS update that screwed over lots of APs, and they are holding Android Users so it can be fair

Anyone here that is a apple user is now on my shit list unless we get 10+ apologems
--- Double Post Merged, ---
UMUUUUUU HAS COMEEE
AND ALLL THE EVENTS CE HOLY SHIT


AND WASNT EVEN OM COMPENSATION QUARTZ SINCE I HAVE NOT YET RECIVIED THEM
IT WAS 200 LOGIN AND ALL INDIVIDUAL SUMMONS

HOLY FUCK
--- Double Post Merged, ---
From the maint quartz I got nothing

Still, I love Nero (regular) and from what I looked into, shes only not considered a top tier because she lacks a bit of durability (laughs in mikon), ofensive power (laughs in charisma B) because her bufffs might not go off (laughs in egyptian)


boy am I happy to finally have a useful saber.

Shes not a 5*, but she sure feels like one to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Truly on this day by going 5 single pulls, a 10 pull and then 2 final single summons, Nero has blessed me on this day!

On the final single summon I got another Bride Umu!



I have to say, that's my best roll ever in FGO to date. Now if I can not roll until Musashi and Scathach come around, we'll be great!
 
Top