#kickxi0

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx



Did you lose minority game or something?

You have no idea what you did.



So much disrespect towards the greatest character in the Nasuverse.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kirigitsu is a very interesting character.

I am really fascinated by him.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
the greatest character in the Nasuverse.
Ugh :notlikethis You for real syx? :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seeing Kiritsugu suffer in Zero is the best part of the anime probably. :rolleyes:
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
You know, even if Blake were my most disliked character ever, I wouldn't dare to say such things to you. But okay.




Nice try I almost felt guilty about it and wanted to apologize...


Seeing Kiritsugu suffer in Zero is the best part of the anime probably. :rolleyes:
Seen anyone suffer in Fate ( bonus points if it's Lancer ) is always the highlight of the episode I enjoy...

Bar one scene
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ugh :notlikethis You for real syx? :feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seeing Kiritsugu suffer in Zero is the best part of the anime probably. :rolleyes:
There are things in this world which are undeniable, Gry. Facts, which leave no room for opinions and interpretations, e.g. 1+1=2.

Emiya Kiritsugu is without any doubt - at least - one of the greatest characters in the Nasuverse. But I can see why delusional people can't grasp the epicness which is Emiya Kiritsugu.

Granted, he is not flashy like all those cool Lancers you could name. Kiritsugu sadly has no awesome sure-hit/kill ability which fails on a daily basis.


He also doesn't have such lovely hairstyle like a certain overpowered god...


...who got rekt by a kid who believes that...


Nah, Kiritsugu certainly isn't that cool.

He also doesn't feature ahoge, a Saber face or an over-sexualized (loli) design, putting him below most characters by the majority of the Fate-tards just because waifu is laifu.

Emiya Kiritsugu, such truly miserable character.






Nice try I almost felt guilty about it and wanted to apologize...
It's okay, Vici-san.


Bar one scene
Those Illya scenes were one of the greatest scenes in UBW. :kukuku
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,604
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
he is not flashy like all those cool Lancers you could name
/thread

:heh

Tho rly now, he's quite a messed up man with a messed up ideology taking his heroism to some extreme. The writers obviously agreed as they showed him in those last scenes in the fire :teehee

Those Illya scenes were one of the greatest scenes in UBW. :kukuku
Indeed :lmao
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
"Just because you're correct doesn't mean your right!"

"The Archer Class really is made up of Archers!"

"But why do Beserkers go Berserk?"

"So you dodged my undodgeable blow, Saber"

Fate has some great lines:cookiehand

But Mako could have given Emiya logic a decent fight tbh :kappa

 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Please tell me you loved episode 10 of volume 4 too. :wtf



:lmao



:lmao



:lmao


Such a cutie :wtf



:nomoar





:pout




She is soooo wonderful and cool... :blush

:x3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Completed V4. The last episodes didn't feel like final episodes for a season. There is not much to comment on. Good volume but pales in comparison to the other ones. Only one volume left.

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:heh​
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Completed V4. The last episodes didn't feel like final episodes for a season. There is not much to comment on. Good volume but pales in comparison to the other ones. Only one volume left.

Someone else likes Volume 4 in RWBY. That's really interesting.....

And have fun in the last one too. At this rate, you'll be able to join us in watching Volume 6 :squee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,227
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hello, I would like to report a theft...


 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
So, I started the 5th volume of RWBY. Be prepared for a lot of spam.

If RWBY does one thing right, it's definitely the comedy. It never fails in this department. I really laughed my ass off during the first episode, it's just my kind of humor. :lmao

I wanted to trashtalk a lot about Lionheart, because I thought his approach in regards to the relics and the general threat level was unreasonable, but I forgot that the is possibly in cahoots - either willingly or forced - with Watts. It seemed like Watts could hear the conversation with Qrow and the kids? Which means Salem and Cinder will know about Ruby's location soon, no?

Yang's adventure will be very interesting to follow (because Raven :tss). There is a lot of potential for quite some action and hype. Yang, the Spring Maiden, Raven, Qrow, and Ruby's gang all in one spot. :zomg There is also Oscar/Ozpin who could possibly put up a fight as well, considering Ozpin wanted his crane back. I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but does Ruby and Raven know each other? Like... did they have some kind of relationship?

I will move on. Here some nice screenshots:

Weiss <3

Weiss be like:

:lmao

Raven <3 Qrow <3 Equal <3 Badass <3
No wonder they had to split them... they are too op otherwise. :nod

Sorry Qrow, that won't work as proven in volume 3: :nomoar


:lmao Yang such a beauty <3




Damn, how should one even approach Yang at all? :nomoar Such a tremendous obstacle...

I must admit, that's one of the sexiest shots ever in RWBY. :hurr





Qrow :kukuku


Qrow xD


QROW fuhahahahahaha




Qrow :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel indifferent about the second episode. It was cool to see Weiss use her abilities, but it wasn't necessary to give her 10 minutes worth of screentime just to fight off some insects. That was too much in my opinion for a rather irrelevant fight.

And I totally forgot that Salem does not only know the location of Ruby and co., our antagonists also know where the Spring Maiden is. Plus, with Weiss being captured by Raven at the end, we will have almost every relevant character in one spot? Holy mother of epicness. Let's hope they don't screw this up.

I didn't like how they dealt with Sienna Khan though. The leader of the White Fang should have at least deserved a proper fight against Adam instead of this surprise attack. Not to mention she had one of the most fascinating designs in this series in my opinion. Totally wasted character potential. : /

Some screens:

I'm so disappointed by this character... :nah

Noob... This would have never happened to Ozpin... :nah

The term "beauty" should be written like this: weiss <3

:-_-

:pls

Raven <3 She is gonna help Weiss, right? :zomg



:oh
Why Raven... just why... I want to like you... to adore you... to admire you...
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke


I'm so disappointed by this character... :nah
I wonder what people were expecting from a character that inspiration was a Cowardly Lion :grumble


He's still shite I agree:catshrug
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I approve. Looks tasty.



Episode 3 was quite good. The Blake plotline felt awkward though. I thought there was more to come, but they abruptly changed the scene. Ozpin's story was quite interesting, and I really like the synergy between Oscar/Ozpin. He is a cool character and extremely hilarious to follow in Oscar's body. :lmao Not sure who this Vernal girl is, seems like she is a big shot there. Still not sure why she interacted with Weiss instead of Raven.

Screens:

Can Blake just kill this Ilia girl? :fail




:lmao


"This isn't even my final form" :lmao


How dare she touch Weiss's weapon... heretic bitch...:-_-




Nora <3 :lmao



Nora <3 :kukuku

:kukuku

:awe
 
Top