You have no idea what you did.
So much disrespect towards the greatest character in the Nasuverse.
You have no idea what you did.
You have no idea what you did.
You know, even if Blake were my most disliked character ever, I wouldn't dare to say such things to you. But okay.
Ughthe greatest character in the Nasuverse.
You for real syx? 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know, even if Blake were my most disliked character ever, I wouldn't dare to say such things to you. But okay.
![]()
Seen anyone suffer in Fate ( bonus points if it's Lancer ) is always the highlight of the episode I enjoy...Seeing Kiritsugu suffer in Zero is the best part of the anime probably.![]()
There are things in this world which are undeniable, Gry. Facts, which leave no room for opinions and interpretations, e.g. 1+1=2.UghYou for real syx?
Seeing Kiritsugu suffer in Zero is the best part of the anime probably.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
It's okay, Vici-san.![]()
![]()
Nice try I almost felt guilty about it and wanted to apologize...
![]()
Those Illya scenes were one of the greatest scenes in UBW.Bar one scene

/threadhe is not flashy like all those cool Lancers you could name


IndeedThose Illya scenes were one of the greatest scenes in UBW.![]()

"Just because you're correct doesn't mean your right!"


I still call BS on that one"So you dodged my undodgeable blow, Saber"
Saber y u no ded








--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Someone else likes Volume 4 in RWBY. That's really interesting.....Completed V4. The last episodes didn't feel like final episodes for a season. There is not much to comment on. Good volume but pales in comparison to the other ones. Only one volume left.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()


). There is a lot of potential for quite some action and hype. Yang, the Spring Maiden, Raven, Qrow, and Ruby's gang all in one spot.
There is also Oscar/Ozpin who could possibly put up a fight as well, considering Ozpin wanted his crane back. I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but does Ruby and Raven know each other? Like... did they have some kind of relationship?



Yang such a beauty <3
Such a tremendous obstacle...



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





I wonder what people were expecting from a character that inspiration was a Cowardly LionI'm so disappointed by this character...![]()
I approve. Looks tasty.
Not sure who this Vernal girl is, seems like she is a big shot there. Still not sure why she interacted with Weiss instead of Raven.







