Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But NNT was not your nomination right?
No I didn't nominate anything to support nnt as the nominator ...well let's say she isn't up to date,so she will have a lot of problems.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Im up against @Reebi in round 1, just like last year. Black Clover vs Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden! was it :xp Lets do our best this year too.
And just like last year One Piece and OPM are in my part of the bracket. That inescapable thingy you call destiny :wooo
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Im up against @Reebi in round 1, just like last year. Black Clover vs Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden! was it :xp Lets do our best this year too.
And just like last year One Piece and OPM are in my part of the bracket. That inescapable thingy you call destiny :wooo
Ya, but both my manga had a better storyline. :p Rave towards the end wasn't bad but the beginning was so cliché Haru should have been named Luke Skywalker.

His dad's a bad guy just like Vader :nana
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Ya, but both my manga had a better storyline. :p Rave towards the end wasn't bad but the beginning was so cliché Haru should have been named Luke Skywalker.

His dad's a bad guy just like Vader :nana
Luke Skywalker :hmmthat aint bad ....
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Against Death Note?

How can I win with an excellent non-mainstream shounen against one of the most overhyped mainstream shounens? :fail
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I won't go easy on you







Joking, I couldn't fight you. Good luck, your campaigns are always passionate so I look forward to it.



I'm so happy it's not in

Im not that passionate actually, thats just the results of my procrastination, and my ability to do everything thats unecessary to avoid to do what i have to, im just that brilliant ... errr
I wont commit like in waifu wars, i actually choose hxh bc its my favourite manga and bc i ve already a lot of material, arts and stuff already stored and out of laziness, (yeah im that bad :arf) bc its something that requires less work for me wanted initially to go for something like Hnk or Mother sarah but it would have required me lot of work as i dont know them that well, havent completed Sarah yet, then hesitated between tpn and hxh. Iwill still do my best though,


oh no gintama and monster either ...oh






​
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Against Death Note?

How can I win with an excellent non-mainstream shounen against one of the most overhyped mainstream shounens? :fail
Explain why it's better, silly.

I have to hype a Mahjong themed manga against Fairy Tale.

Which isn't that hard to do, now that I think about it.

@Brandish If I hadn't become a Mahjong addict, FMA would've been my nomination.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Against Death Note?

How can I win with an excellent non-mainstream shounen against one of the most overhyped mainstream shounens? :fail
Easier than you might think, IMO.

Look I'm not going to pretend I had ever even heard of Doubutsu no Kuni because I hadn't. But it looks interesting. Death Note on the other hand I, and most others are very familiar with. Which is good and bad in that particular series' case. A thriller/mystery manga from the height of the anime edge lord era with a highly questionable grasp on the concept of "logic". Not sure about everybody else but I have both fond memories of Death Note and a healthy supply of residual salt. More of the latter than the former if I'm being honest about it.:p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, what you should worry about is that the entire 14-16 brackets look like an absolute nightmare.

If you win you've got Gon or HxH (backed by Erin). If you win that you've got Berserk, Kamui, Amatsuki(backed by Farf), or Dragon Ball. Not good. Not good at all.
 

Skylent

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2017
Messages
188
Reaction score
271
Age
29
Country
France
Aw, I'm so eager to start and read Kingdom.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well I've stayed up until 4am reading Made in Abyss. Awesome mysterious stuff! Good luck with your first shot at campaigning but I need to sleep :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I've stayed up until 4am reading Made in Abyss. Awesome mysterious stuff! Good luck with your first shot at campaigning but I need to sleep :XD
lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack? :p Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes! :zomg
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack? :p Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes! :zomg
Anime was great too, highly faithful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I put Made in Abyss on-hold at chapter 8 and completely forgot about it until now. :oh
 
Top