No I didn't nominate anything to support nnt as the nominator ...well let's say she isn't up to date,so she will have a lot of problems.But NNT was not your nomination right?
No I didn't nominate anything to support nnt as the nominator ...well let's say she isn't up to date,so she will have a lot of problems.But NNT was not your nomination right?
Someone's asking to get banned.You mean @Jammin
Lets do our best this year too.
Ya, but both my manga had a better storyline.Im up against @Reebi in round 1, just like last year. Black Clover vs Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden! was itLets do our best this year too.
And just like last year One Piece and OPM are in my part of the bracket. That inescapable thingy you call destiny![]()
Rave towards the end wasn't bad but the beginning was so cliché Haru should have been named Luke Skywalker.
Luke SkywalkerYa, but both my manga had a better storyline.Rave towards the end wasn't bad but the beginning was so cliché Haru should have been named Luke Skywalker.
His dad's a bad guy just like Vader
that aint bad ....
Shiba is totally Obe Wan and Musica has a Han Solo vibeLuke Skywalkerthat aint bad ....
![]()
Not to mention Elie could be a non sister Princess Leia 



I won't go easy on you![]()
Joking, I couldn't fight you. Good luck, your campaigns are always passionate so I look forward to it.
I'm so happy it's not in![]()
) bc its something that requires less work for me wanted initially to go for something like Hnk or Mother sarah but it would have required me lot of work as i dont know them that well, havent completed Sarah yet, then hesitated between tpn and hxh. Iwill still do my best though,
Explain why it's better, silly.Against Death Note?
How can I win with an excellent non-mainstream shounen against one of the most overhyped mainstream shounens?![]()
That's unfortunaly not how these events work on this siteExplain why it's better, silly.

Easier than you might think, IMO.Against Death Note?
How can I win with an excellent non-mainstream shounen against one of the most overhyped mainstream shounens?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do it boi it is one of the best mangas ever createdAw, I'm so eager to start and read Kingdom.
Let's have a good match wyis : D
lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack?Well I've stayed up until 4am reading Made in Abyss. Awesome mysterious stuff! Good luck with your first shot at campaigning but I need to sleep![]()
Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes! 
Anime was great too, highly faithful.lol were you trying to find weak spots to attack?Great to see you liked it though, it's an amazing series in my eyes!
![]()
