btw still in a relationships?
btw still in a relationships?
@Valhalla777 Seeing that current avatar of yours..... I pity you. You have followed the wrong path in the end. I was too late ... Such a shame..... old Valhalla you shall not be forgotten.
What?????
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Valhalla777 Seeing that current avatar of yours..... I pity you. You have followed the wrong path in the end. I was too late ... Such a shame..... old Valhalla you shall not be forgotten.

Yes in the singular tense lol.btw still in a relationships?
Maybe if it was called Rise of the mighty Katana God?Sounds porno-ish lol
No it wasn't. I know the name but it's not coming to my mind right nowso what was the one i recommended to lissa? i forgot. i remember it was one of iEatTomatoes novels
Lord help us all.No it wasn't. I know the name but it's not coming to my mind right now
Nice meme?Sometimes the greatest pkmn to start your adventure is the most hard to level-up, go Magikarp!
Hey Grego =3=/ how you doing ?
Im good...how are you my purest one?Hey Grego =3=/ how you doing ?
Did you laugh?Nice meme?![]()
It scares me... mummies scare me since i am 6 yrs old.Does it disgust you?

Yeah slightly - (on them insides)Did you laugh?
Greg, when are you going to change your avi? Bonorelov is kuripi.
Magu, for instance, with bowsette, looks naughty, i like that.
Will pocongs scare you?It scares me... mummies scare me since i am 6 yrs old.
Some kids think clowns are creepy, but i loved them... so when was halloween night, i simply disguised as clown to scare kids with a mummy disguise![]()
I'm fine now, Charlie-kun o/
Most DEF,Will pocongs scare you?
!--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Glad to hear, be-careful tho whilst on future travels! <3!I'm fine now, Charlie-kun o/