The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Any suggestions on songs to play at a gig this Friday? Two people with guitars.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It’s for the 50th jubilee for an asthma and allergy association. I suggested we play songs like Every Breath You Take, You Take My Breath Away, Smell the Flowers etc and see if anyone catches on. Depends on if they’re stuck up old nobbs or not, I guess. :cookiehand
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Any suggestions on songs to play at a gig this Friday? Two people with guitars.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It’s for the 50th jubilee for an asthma and allergy association. I suggested we play songs like Every Breath You Take, You Take My Breath Away, Smell the Flowers etc and see if anyone catches on. Depends on if they’re stuck up old nobbs or not, I guess. :cookiehand


 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Revive it :3c
Hell nah..
Ask G...
Someone people like to talk..

I have nothing to talk..them about, that's not consider "weird" or too much on here.

..I'm out..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hell nah..
Ask G...
Someone people like to talk..

I have nothing to talk..them about, that's not consider "weird" or too much on here.

..I'm out..
Then why complain?
:catshrug
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's not complaint..I don't care about it cuz I don't anything most of the time. I knew, I just knew someone was going to say that.

I came on here and I noticed.
I speak what tf is on my mind. A simple observation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Women that's the simple answer
Men whining about women= complaining..
I hear it all the time.

Both sides are guilty though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Passive aggression much:gnut
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:3c
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Passive aggression much:gnut
Lol..
I don't even know which response you're referring to..
Probably the one about men..

I learn from the best...on here..
Being aggressive makes me look defensive most of the time..

Was about to tell ole boy shut the...h..but that's the old me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I spared you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top