The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
No disrespect but time will tell...you are just starting your life.
I know you said you dont want a family but if it ever happens you would see where im coming from.

Ofc i give most away....whats the point of having it if my family and friends cant enjoy it all along with me.

Im broke and i take care of mine....i could only imagine how much better i could with that much money and to me music is a small price to pay for that.

Money doesnt direct my life obviously....like i said im but a humble man.who has little but his family and friends and little else especially money.
So i do not like the fact you accuse me of some kind of money grub:disappoint
Lol
I'm not saying you'll do anything for money.

I don't know why older people assume you don't much because you're young until they hear my life story. I'm not starting life...
If you only knew but...just asuuming is fine by me.


I have never ever said I did not a family at all. I said I didn't want a family or a partner right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plus I know you're a humble and a good hearted person in general G...
But you be assuming too much about me when I rarely expose..myself .how sway bruh?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Its all make believe in the end...but seriously.
A billion is an unrealistic amount of money to turn down imo.
It's also an unrealistic amount of money to own though, to be honest. When you really think about what owning a billion would mean, it starts to look more like a burden..

I'd rather have, say, 10 million. I could probably give up manga/anime for that.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's also an unrealistic amount of money to own though, to be honest. When you really think about what owning a billion would mean, it starts to look more like a burden..

I'd rather have, say, 10 million. I could probably give up manga/anime for that.
> billion is too much, just give me 100 times less
> Ill also voluntarily give up anime and manga

fucking swedes and their aigoo money habits :lmao

ah orgz, if I were to swing by the cold north sometime, would you want to see me? (like for coffee or sth, nothing outta yer comfort zone ofc)

Lol
I'm not saying you'll do anything for money.

I don't know why older people assume you don't much because you're young until they hear my life story. I'm not starting life...
If you only knew but...just asuuming is fine by me.


I have never ever said I did not a family at all. I said I didn't want a family or a partner right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Plus I know you're a humble and a good hearted person in general G...
But you be assuming too much about me when I rarely expose..myself .how sway bruh?
Haha Lisa you're not that mysterious (anymore). Not that that's a bad thing at all, but at least your online persona we get familiar with no
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
ah orgz, if I were to swing by the cold north sometime, would you want to see me? (like for coffee or sth, nothing outta yer comfort zone ofc)
Everything is out of my comfort zone.

Seriously though, it's not impossible, depending on the day. I'm not super flexible when it comes to traveling to other towns/cities given that I work all week and have pregnant wife and a kid to take care of. But not impossible, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
> billion is too much, just give me 100 times less
> Ill also voluntarily give up anime and manga

fucking swedes and their aigoo money habits :lmao
10 million is still a lot of friggin' money man, but at least with that sum I could work out what to do with it. When you reach a billion it feels like you'd be a bigger part of the country's whole economy and I wouldn't even know where to start with it. Responsibilities and shit.

And yeah, 10 million and still being able to enjoy manga/anime would obviously be better. I was just trying to give an example of something I could live with giving up, rather than music which is an essential part of life to me. :cookiehand
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China

Everything is out of my comfort zone.

Seriously though, it's not impossible, depending on the day. I'm not super flexible when it comes to traveling to other towns/cities given that I work all week and have pregnant wife and a kid to take care of. But not impossible, I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


10 million is still a lot of friggin' money man, but at least with that sum I could work out what to do with it. When you reach a billion it feels like you'd be a bigger part of the country's whole economy and I wouldn't even know where to start with it. Responsibilities and shit.

And yeah, 10 million and still being able to enjoy manga/anime would obviously be better. I was just trying to give an example of something I could live with giving up, rather than music which is an essential part of life to me. :cookiehand
haha yeah, that's what I meant - the heart warming tendency to want to take responsibility for others (or to willingly lay it down). Very wholesome. You lot are like European Canadians!

As for meeting... It'd be around spring next year. I have some personal business in your country around that time so I'd like to take the opportunity to meet some more mh'ers. So far I've met mango, hyung and pip (magi, lawlett and esu) and I'll be meeting Kat soon. Meeting interesting people you met in interesting places is the spice of life. Rest assured, everything would happen on terms you’re comfy with, I'll let you know more when intent wants to turn action :verily
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:cookiehand:cookiefinger
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No coffee since yesterday morning. I’d have hoped I can go longer than that without it, but holy shit my head is throbbing right now.
Always worried when reading stuff like this. I don‘t drink coffee, but know people that do. :noworry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Would y'all give up music for 1 billion?
Includes listening, playing and singing etc..
Music? What‘s that?
Taking the money in a heartbeat. With that much I‘m pretty much set for a nice life with wife, kids, in a nice home in a nice country. A bit of music doesn‘t compare to that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nah, no amount of money is worth actual life. I'd go far, mind you, but to say 'this person doesn't get to breathe anymore so I can drink champagne on the daily' is a bit much
Huh, for some reason not the kinda answer I‘d have expected from you :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Would y'all give up music for 1 billion?
Includes listening, playing and singing etc..
Yes.

But wait, does that mean I'm not allowed to listen/play/sing music anymore myself?
Can I still go to parties? How about music in TV and film? Or video games?
What if I'm in the same room as my wife and she puts on some music?

Or do I get an implant that blocks out certain music? Like, I get to keep my music in TV etc, but outside of that it's just blocked. I won't be even able to hear it?

First option, I'll think about it. Second, yes.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
There‘s being a good boy, and there‘s also being very naive :grumble Thought he‘s the type to have more realistic approaches.
Would you take a life for 1billion?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
> billion is too much, just give me 100 times less
> Ill also voluntarily give up anime and manga

fucking swedes and their aigoo money habits :lmao

ah orgz, if I were to swing by the cold north sometime, would you want to see me? (like for coffee or sth, nothing outta yer comfort zone ofc)



Haha Lisa you're not that mysterious (anymore). Not that that's a bad thing at all, but at least your online persona we get familiar with no
That wasn't my point but I get yours.
I know I'm not and I'm trying to be. It was more so assuming truth based on not not enough answers provided. That's all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes.

But wait, does that mean I'm not allowed to listen/play/sing music anymore myself?
Can I still go to parties? How about music in TV and film? Or video games?
What if I'm in the same room as my wife and she puts on some music?

Or do I get an implant that blocks out certain music? Like, I get to keep my music in TV etc, but outside of that it's just blocked. I won't be even able to hear it?

First option, I'll think about it. Second, yes.
Yes, to everything you wrote. There's no exemptions.

Imo, there's certain things money cannot buy and the best things in life are free.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
'Responsibilities'?!?

With that much money comes absolutely no responsibility

Lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You're taking me back to my teen days when even eating a lettuce would make me feel guilty lol.
How is that possible?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top