Have you ever felt like you had to take a difficult but necessary decision that didn't feel intuitive or natural? As in, 'I don't want to but I...', something along those lines? What made you go through with it? :<
Well maybe one day. So far sooo gooood.That “yet” tho.![]()
She had dumps like a truck...truck...truckExactly. I could probably define my entire range of emotions best by explaining it through songs, or segments of songs, or just one word of one song.
There’s music in my head constantly,that constant loud-yet-undefinable noise inside my head which won’t go away (happened a few years back).

Classic sisqoShe had dumps like a truck...truck...truck
Thighs like what....what.....what
Baby move yo butt...butt...buttt
Think I'll sing it again.......
She had dumps like a truck...truck...truck.
Thighs like what....what....what
Baby move yo butt...butt....butttttt
Alllll nite loooooonggg!!!!!
Let me see that thoooonng....ooong...oong
Thong...tha...thong thong thong
Inside my head![]()
Nope.Do zombies scare you the same as mummies?
Weeeeeeell done!Yeah slightly - (on them insides)
What is that?Will pocongs scare you?
You have a long way to walk... Gnut is right about you xDthe best things in life are free

Dont act like you werent shaking your butt reading my post'_'
If we were by the pool again, I'd push you.

Lol.Dont act like you werent shaking your butt reading my post![]()
Lol.
I'm actually conservative. When I go back to MD in late Nov.
I'll be in D.C partying and doing all of that...in the club or something
going tomorrow and pretty hyped, hopefully not dissapointed!gb, did you see the new Venom? If so, did you like it? That why you gone all Symbiote?
I only heard very meh things about it so far..
Old G..
Eating xDOld G..
Whatchu you doing on thanksgiving?
The consequences of what would happen if I didn't. Weight my cons and pros.Have you ever felt like you had to take a difficult but necessary decision that didn't feel intuitive or natural? As in, 'I don't want to but I...', something along those lines? What made you go through with it? :<
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol.Eating xD
That would be something awkward in a meeting office xDDont act like you werent shaking your butt reading my post![]()
If you shake it without standing, like moving the chair with it, you can blame the chair... i do that when something yummy is in my sight.That would be something awkward in a meeting office xD
But some things I said could cancel the other things out?That wasn't my point but I get yours.
I know I'm not and I'm trying to be. It was more so assuming truth based on not not enough answers provided. That's all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, to everything you wrote. There's no exemptions.