The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
Have you ever felt like you had to take a difficult but necessary decision that didn't feel intuitive or natural? As in, 'I don't want to but I...', something along those lines? What made you go through with it? :<
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Exactly. I could probably define my entire range of emotions best by explaining it through songs, or segments of songs, or just one word of one song.

There’s music in my head constantly,that constant loud-yet-undefinable noise inside my head which won’t go away (happened a few years back).
She had dumps like a truck...truck...truck
Thighs like what....what.....what
Baby move yo butt...butt...buttt
Think I'll sing it again.......

She had dumps like a truck...truck...truck.
Thighs like what....what....what
Baby move yo butt...butt....butttttt
Alllll nite loooooonggg!!!!!

Let me see that thoooonng....ooong...oong
Thong...tha...thong thong thong
Inside my head:dancin
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
She had dumps like a truck...truck...truck
Thighs like what....what.....what
Baby move yo butt...butt...buttt
Think I'll sing it again.......

She had dumps like a truck...truck...truck.
Thighs like what....what....what
Baby move yo butt...butt....butttttt
Alllll nite loooooonggg!!!!!

Let me see that thoooonng....ooong...oong
Thong...tha...thong thong thong
Inside my head:dancin
Classic sisqo
Nasty trifling greg
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:gnut
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dont act like you werent shaking your butt reading my post:xp
Lol.
I'm actually conservative. When I go back to MD in late Nov.
I'll be in D.C partying and doing all of that...in the club or something
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol.
I'm actually conservative. When I go back to MD in late Nov.
I'll be in D.C partying and doing all of that...in the club or something
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Have you ever felt like you had to take a difficult but necessary decision that didn't feel intuitive or natural? As in, 'I don't want to but I...', something along those lines? What made you go through with it? :<
The consequences of what would happen if I didn't. Weight my cons and pros.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Eating xD
Lol.
I'm looking for someone's place to crash ninja.lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I see what jo wanna do I'll let you know.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
That would be something awkward in a meeting office xD
If you shake it without standing, like moving the chair with it, you can blame the chair... i do that when something yummy is in my sight.

Checked that Antman and Wasp is in 1080, gureiitoo!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That wasn't my point but I get yours.
I know I'm not and I'm trying to be. It was more so assuming truth based on not not enough answers provided. That's all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Yes, to everything you wrote. There's no exemptions.
But some things I said could cancel the other things out?

Either way, yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top