The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Accurate for me as I wanted to be Worgen but I wanted to be horde too. :lambirb

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What arbitrary nonsense :nah

My warrior is a Human... boring, but at least I'm not Pandaren
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
When you rehearse together once and the gig goes so well four people immediately take your contact info for future bookings. Also, free food and dessert, coffee and good money. Man, maybe I should do gigs more often..! If only I had time..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Anyone watching The Good Doctor, the US reboot/remake that is?

Freddie Highmore just brought tears to my eyes man. This guy is one of the best actors there currently is, stunning work he’s doing on the show.
This show and his work on Bates Motel definitely places him among the best. Each episode I'm so impressed by his performances, it's insane. If I didn't know he was an actor I would've believed they actually had hired a savant autistic person.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Missed this in between the sea of notifications.
As always, G's taste for food keeps being awesome :lambirb

Though the true expert on empanadas would be Shobu :XD
Thank you my dear Lambu, i am not an expert but my fav is the cheese one... but if you add spinach to it, i die for it <3

I figured shobu is the type to click all links:
He didnt say anything...he must dont likey xD

They were alright...had a beef and cheese one that reminded me of lasagna.lol
I thought....this aint right:lmao
Nope mate xd i do not click pretty often hahaha, browsing with mobile is tiredsome, so i only enter here from it, when i am bored ofc.

They had with Tuna?? A neighboor makes ones with it and salmon, with millefeuille for the dough, for that one, i die twice xd we usually make an exchange with my mom's lemon pie that is also delicious haha.

noblesse:doge its almost as bad as one piece now
Oh boy... i dropped both xd but Noblesse was in chapter 6.


Today... there was a fire at work, and nothing bad rly happened, but the fact that the cpu of my computer is no longer ok, and all my info is lost... including Fairy Tail, which i am sure god wants me to never touch it and was my next along Glass Mask.

:(
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
YOU DON'T LOVE ME
How cruel of you to say that..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyone watching The Good Doctor, the US reboot/remake that is?

Freddie Highmore just brought tears to my eyes man. This guy is one of the best actors there currently is, stunning work he’s doing on the show.
This show and his work on Bates Motel definitely places him among the best. Each episode I'm so impressed by his performances, it's insane. If I didn't know he was an actor I would've believed they actually had hired a savant autistic person.
It's pretty darn good show
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top