Yeah hate them too.
My favFilthy Draenei

we don't careMy fav![]()


Hmph, this bday of yours aged you enough to get you crankier alrdywe don't care![]()

Fellow Blood Elf.Blood Elf, no wonder I like vampires and Noblesse 8'D
Maybe it’s a sign I should start Noblesse too. 
Just kidding I love you <3Hmph, this bday of yours aged you enough to get you crankier alrdy![]()
its almost as bad as one piece nowTHIS WEEKEND WE OW \O/Just kidding I love you <3
noTHIS WEEKEND WE OW \O/
Thank you my dear Lambu, i am not an expert but my fav is the cheese one... but if you add spinach to it, i die for it <3Missed this in between the sea of notifications.
As always, G's taste for food keeps being awesome
Though the true expert on empanadas would be Shobu![]()
Nope mate xd i do not click pretty often hahaha, browsing with mobile is tiredsome, so i only enter here from it, when i am bored ofc.I figured shobu is the type to click all links:
He didnt say anything...he must dont likey xD
They were alright...had a beef and cheese one that reminded me of lasagna.lol
I thought....this aint right![]()
Oh boy... i dropped both xd but Noblesse was in chapter 6.noblesseits almost as bad as one piece now

How cruel of you to say that..YOU DON'T LOVE ME
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's pretty darn good showAnyone watching The Good Doctor, the US reboot/remake that is?
Freddie Highmore just brought tears to my eyes man. This guy is one of the best actors there currently is, stunning work he’s doing on the show.
This show and his work on Bates Motel definitely places him among the best. Each episode I'm so impressed by his performances, it's insane. If I didn't know he was an actor I would've believed they actually had hired a savant autistic person.
Cres!Fellow Blood Elf.Maybe it’s a sign I should start Noblesse too.
![]()
/


