That's not what you said before, tsun-kun ^_^
NeinUnd schon mental vorbereitet?![]()

Also denke ich am besten einfach nicht nach.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He‘s still less bad than the other option, or so I was told by reliable sources.Yeah, next year when we visit you teach me you guys ways so I can find a way to feel at home in my own home again @.@ That's what we get for using a knife instead of gas on that asshole.
LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'
come back big guy you were so lovely.. damn it this isn't what I sign up for, the story at first was so funny with rei ending...
Guess I will never know...Then we‘ll have to wait til you can say that, no?![]()
I already said Im all in for the plan if I get my final project done before summer. Going to Germany for 3-4 days and meet you guys sounds fun!LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'

Yeah, but he's only less bad 'cause the other one is dreadful. Both a terrible options. We're screwed.He‘s still less bad than the other option, or so I was told by reliable sources.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
To who? Didn't know he got promoted to FF general in my absence.Then talk to Panda! He didn't lemme move it to 2020 ç.ç
Don't come to this pile of shit, it's getting worse each year..Find me some space in England, I might join Europe's migration issue ^_^

Wow@Lady pompom so I just finished chapter 78 and
M24...why did u have to leave M21 alonecome back big guy you were so lovely.. damn it this isn't what I sign up for, the story at first was so funny with rei ending...
The rei vs technology and the stake/garlic of judgment, franks and rei interaction
Awww
Anyways I think u get I really love this but damn why did u have to leave M24 u still need to find your name
you're almost finishing 1st season.
but just saying recent arcs received some critics, and tell me what you think about characters. Like Rai, Franken and M-21, Shinwoo is a good character too and Ikhan is cool.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nein![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
hope you guys have a fun week too.Why would you say that?Don't come to this pile of shit, it's getting worse each year..
I catched uuup lol. It still bad.Wowyou're almost finishing 1st season.
It get better laterbut just saying recent arcs received some critics, and tell me what you think about characters. Like Rai, Franken and M-21, Shinwoo is a good character too and Ikhan is cool.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, will be happily busy this week--- Double Post Merged, ---hope you guys have a fun week too.
Perhaps because it's true..Why would you say that?

Damn....The internet is trying to traumatise me today...
First we had a long time mod over at /r/IAmA revealed by an admin to be an also long time Personal Information leaker. Had to change all of our passwords and boot him from everything.
Then I just had to deal with a suicidal user for Discord
![]()

