The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Und schon mental vorbereitet? :heh
Nein :gwah

Je mehr ich darüber nachdenke desto unvorbereiteter fühle ich mich :emocat Also denke ich am besten einfach nicht nach.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, next year when we visit you teach me you guys ways so I can find a way to feel at home in my own home again @.@ That's what we get for using a knife instead of gas on that asshole.

LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'
He‘s still less bad than the other option, or so I was told by reliable sources.

Yeah, wonder how you plan getting me to come :grumble Better be some good punishment then.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Go Prague or something
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Lady pompom so I just finished chapter 78 and
M24...why did u have to leave M21 alone :emocat come back big guy you were so lovely.. damn it this isn't what I sign up for, the story at first was so funny with rei ending...
The rei vs technology and the stake/garlic of judgment, franks and rei interaction




Awww

Anyways I think u get I really love this but damn why did u have to leave M24 u still need to find your name :biblethump
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Then we‘ll have to wait til you can say that, no? :lambirb
Guess I will never know... :lambirb

LAMBU! See, you can travel soon! When we all meet! I have some ostracizing measures for the ones that bail out on this meeting '-'
I already said Im all in for the plan if I get my final project done before summer. Going to Germany for 3-4 days and meet you guys sounds fun! :awe
It may depend on the date aswell, but I would try my best to be there o/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
He‘s still less bad than the other option, or so I was told by reliable sources.
Yeah, but he's only less bad 'cause the other one is dreadful. Both a terrible options. We're screwed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Basically, only is a populist fond of socialism measures and his party has been in the power for almost 16y now (with a brief interruption due to the empeachment). They broke the country and are involded in many corruption scandals, that had the involvement of other countries in SA. This candidate is basically running in Lula's place, 'cause he's in jail for corruption, and once he's out, you can bet the candidate will make him a minister if he gets elected.

The other candidate is a facist, extreme right populist, that wants to implement measures such as killing criminals on sight - by the police or any civil - and allowing torture practices. He's been a deputy for 8y and done nothing, has almost no governing experience and very weak programs for the economical and development aspects. He also promotes army interventions and the "preservation of the family", which basically means reinforcing separated roles for the females in society and restraining the rights of homosexual people. We had a deputy murdered in the middle of the streets and investigations say that had political motivations 'cause she used to campaign against police violence and his allies ripped off plates made as a homage for her. All of those assholes got elected alrdy. He's, for sure, not a "better option" '-' He's a terrible thing to happen now for a barbaric and medieval people like ours that often kill people by lynching them on the streets... Not to mention he for sure won't help solving our economical problems 'cause of his populist focus on silly actions for our security problems... So yeah, dunno what your reliable source sees on him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh, just to mention that almost 20% of the population abstained from voting, which is retarded but also a record, and considering that voting here is mandatory, it shows how displeased people are with any of the populist options we would end up having in the end.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
There there Farf, don't cry
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Find me some space in England, I might join Europe's migration issue ^_^
Don't come to this pile of shit, it's getting worse each year..
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom so I just finished chapter 78 and
M24...why did u have to leave M21 alone :emocat come back big guy you were so lovely.. damn it this isn't what I sign up for, the story at first was so funny with rei ending...
The rei vs technology and the stake/garlic of judgment, franks and rei interaction




Awww

Anyways I think u get I really love this but damn why did u have to leave M24 u still need to find your name :biblethump
Wow :zomg you're almost finishing 1st season.

It get better later <_> but just saying recent arcs received some critics, and tell me what you think about characters. Like Rai, Franken and M-21, Shinwoo is a good character too and Ikhan is cool.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:emocat
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw, will be happily busy this week <_> hope you guys have a fun week too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Wow :zomg you're almost finishing 1st season.

It get better later <_> but just saying recent arcs received some critics, and tell me what you think about characters. Like Rai, Franken and M-21, Shinwoo is a good character too and Ikhan is cool.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


:emocat
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Btw, will be happily busy this week <_> hope you guys have a fun week too.
I catched uuup lol. It still bad.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The internet is trying to traumatise me today...

First we had a long time mod over at /r/IAmA revealed by an admin to be an also long time Personal Information leaker. Had to change all of our passwords and boot him from everything.

Then
I just had to deal with a suicidal user for Discord

:notlikethis
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
The internet is trying to traumatise me today...

First we had a long time mod over at /r/IAmA revealed by an admin to be an also long time Personal Information leaker. Had to change all of our passwords and boot him from everything.

Then
I just had to deal with a suicidal user for Discord

:notlikethis
Damn....

:comfort
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,043
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:hi

Nice set Elu!
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Ty Charlie-kun \o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top