- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We all know that Luffy is going to be the one to finish Kaidou, or at the very least be part of the attack that finally brings him down.
However, to get him to that point, we need damage.
What should cause that damage?
And by that I mean, what should CLEARLY damage Kaidou?
Ex: I mean, we all love chopper, and a Monster Point Punch is a strong punch, but do you guys honestly think it would even faze Kaidou? So such attacks don´t count. It has to damage kaidou.
Of course, its not a one option thing.
However, to get him to that point, we need damage.
What should cause that damage?
And by that I mean, what should CLEARLY damage Kaidou?
Ex: I mean, we all love chopper, and a Monster Point Punch is a strong punch, but do you guys honestly think it would even faze Kaidou? So such attacks don´t count. It has to damage kaidou.
Of course, its not a one option thing.

