The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah well, ain't like it's my business to keep track of these things
:derp
Dw, not even @Hardy does it '-'

So many kids, wonder when we'll have enough to field a sports team (any good sports need 5 [or so] players?)
an e-sports team, perhaps...
Sounds like such a cute e-sport team :aweWith a lot of online uncles/aunties to sponsor them!
(get rich within the next 15y, freaks)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah Canada seems amazing
I guess it would if you're used to the weather, wouldn't be too different for you. But idk why you think it sounds any better than here, given you lived here quite some time.

If a human has power of any kind, the potential for it to be abused exists, independent of checks, balances and regulation. Letting these click-n-kill machines into society won't do anything to repress criminality. The amount of deaths/year will simply go up.
Statistics aren't too clear there though.There's more guns now than there has ever been, but there isn't as much of a clear correlation between the increase in guns and gun-related violent crime. It was even on a downward trend and sort of plateaued IIRC.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Kiki

Just listen to one of drakes song on the radio.
Thought of ya M8, how ya do?

" Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya And I'm down for you always KB, do you love me? Are you riding?"
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meanwhile in murica, long days are long.

:bored
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Abortion huh. We going through all them controversial topics all at once I see :XD

That version though, doubt you‘ll find too many supporters of that :lmao
Holy cow o.o

Also I'm not of the opinion that it's fair to make decisions for someone else and their ability to procreate, under almost any circumstances. Only if the child will be in constant physical pain or will live a short life or something that extreme should be a potential bar to procreation..

But other than that, like give people a gun, infringement upon someone ability to decide how, when and if to give birth is short sighted, stupid and doesn't at all solve anything. A solution or better situation is assumed to follow. Too extreme. Too simple.
Yeah, but that's the thing. Without some kind of decent supervision or control (after and before), you'll never know that.
I know plenty of people that seem like good functioning adults, but are the world's worst parents for all kind of reasons.

I know more people that don't deserve to be parents, than the ones that do. And that's not even looking at the news or listening to stories.
Sure, abortion might be wrong. But I disagree wholeheartedly, abortion is a solid thing, unlike the mush that it removes.

I'm not saying parenthood has to become a "police state", but well.. maybe it should.

Hey, we can also solve rape with forced castration then amiright
Yeah, I'd vote for that if it has a proper guideline and set of laws behind it. Castration isn't a solid solution though. Unless you go overboard with the snipping. :heh

Ah, I'm 24 weeks and 5 days. Baby should come in the second half of Jan.
It looks like it's almost over but then I see that Jan is still quite far @.@
I think I'll be the last one, after Xad's and Orgz's wives.
If the kids adhere to the schedule, then yeah, we're first. It's going to be a tight race between you and Jenny though.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I guess it would if you're used to the weather, wouldn't be too different for you. But idk why you think it sounds any better than here, given you lived here quite some time.

.
i just hear people say great things about canada i have never been there and america is not that great anyway
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hey, we can also solve rape with forced castration then amiright
Don't exaggerate, you can just traumatize yourself by headshotting your would-be assailant

Yeah, but that's the thing. Without some kind of decent supervision or control (after and before), you'll never know that.
I know plenty of people that seem like good functioning adults, but are the world's worst parents for all kind of reasons.

I know more people that don't deserve to be parents, than the ones that do. And that's not even looking at the news or listening to stories.
Sure, abortion might be wrong. But I disagree wholeheartedly, abortion is a solid thing, unlike the mush that it removes.

I'm not saying parenthood has to become a "police state", but well.. maybe it should.


Yeah, I'd vote for that if it has a proper guideline and set of laws behind it. Castration isn't a solid solution though. Unless you go overboard with the snipping. :heh


If the kids adhere to the schedule, then yeah, we're first. It's going to be a tight race between you and Jenny though.
I'm pro choice, ftr

1. will you deny right to live just because their parents are unfit?
2. who will determine who gets to have children, based on what criteria?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Statistics aren't too clear there though.There's more guns now than there has ever been, but there isn't as much of a clear correlation between the increase in guns and gun-related violent crime. It was even on a downward trend and sort of plateaued IIRC.
Assuming you meant just America, wouldn't you say that that number could be reduced by vast amounts more without ready access to guns? I see you point, but how I see it, there once was a perhaps valid line of reasoning in favour of guns and that reasoning doesn't hold anymore.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
1. will you deny right to live just because their parents are unfit?
2. who will determine who gets to have children, based on what criteria?
It's not only about the baby as well. Abortion is a very harsh procedure to force a person to go thru.

Tommy, the majority of the parents Ik here seems suitable to me. I doubt my circle is more special than yours. That's how subject this kind of evaluation is lol. And if you think like that, many people even here in this community shouldn't even had been born cause they have shitty parents.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'm pro choice, ftr

1. will you deny right to live just because their parents are unfit?
2. who will determine who gets to have children, based on what criteria?
Yeah, that's basically the thing, right? People who are unfit to be parents depending certain criteria should not be able to have kids.

Instead of the government or whatever, deciding it, it should be decided by a new-found organization, specially dedicated to this.
And criteria-wise, that's a whole long and legal list that I don't have the time for right now, let alone translate all the legal stuff to English.

It's not only about the baby as well. Abortion is a very harsh procedure to force a person to go thru.

Tommy, the majority of the parents Ik here seems suitable to me. I doubt my circle is more special than yours. That's how subject this kind of evaluation is lol. And if you think like that, many people even here in this community shouldn't even had been born cause they have shitty parents.
Oh, there are plenty of people I know that are definitely suitable parents, but more that shouldn't. Objectively speaking.

Abortion is a harsh procedure on the mother (and father) too, yes. But if you're not suitable to be a parent, you're not.
I've been close-by with people that went through those procedures, with my sister and two good friends. All three of them reacted differently on the whole experience, but none of it was easy for them.

The thing is, if there's a law saying you can't. Just don't. That's what laws are for. If you break them, accept the consequences.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Heh, that's also what the church says in order to prevent abortions: you got an option, just don't fornicate and you won't get pregnant for sure. If you do, bear with it. So it's funny you agree with the logic used to forbid people from aborting '-'
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Heh, that's also what the church says in order to prevent abortions: you got an option, just don't fornicate and you won't get pregnant for sure. If you do, bear with it. So it's funny you agree with the logic used to forbid people from aborting '-'
People can fuck all they want. Just don't get pregnant if it's against the rules. :catshrug
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
i just cant imagine how non manga readers understand anything
Nothing,they should read the manga instead.Seriously the worst studio in entire history.What do they even think?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Assuming you meant just America, wouldn't you say that that number could be reduced by vast amounts more without ready access to guns? I see you point, but how I see it, there once was a perhaps valid line of reasoning in favour of guns and that reasoning doesn't hold anymore.
"In favor of guns" is kind of a broad thing though. I'm not a huge second amendment person and I don't own any myself, but I think it should exist. Of course, if we could go back in history and make the second amendment clearer then it'd probably be more ideal. But I think the problem this country has with gun violence isn't only about guns, it's a cultural thing too. Plenty of countries have plenty of gun owners and there's nowhere near the amount of gun crime we have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top