holy shit TG anime s3 ep was soooo fucking bad
Dw, not even @Hardy does it '-'Ah well, ain't like it's my business to keep track of these things
![]()
Sounds like such a cute e-sport teamSo many kids, wonder when we'll have enough to field a sports team (any good sports need 5 [or so] players?)
an e-sports team, perhaps...
With a lot of online uncles/aunties to sponsor them! I guess it would if you're used to the weather, wouldn't be too different for you. But idk why you think it sounds any better than here, given you lived here quite some time.Yeah Canada seems amazing
Statistics aren't too clear there though.There's more guns now than there has ever been, but there isn't as much of a clear correlation between the increase in guns and gun-related violent crime. It was even on a downward trend and sort of plateaued IIRC.If a human has power of any kind, the potential for it to be abused exists, independent of checks, balances and regulation. Letting these click-n-kill machines into society won't do anything to repress criminality. The amount of deaths/year will simply go up.
She's only 13?!?" Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya And I'm down for you always KB, do you love me? Are you riding?"

Cause our clocks are slower?Meanwhile in murica, long days are long.
![]()
o.O"'
Abortion huh. We going through all them controversial topics all at once I see
That version though, doubt you‘ll find too many supporters of that![]()
Yeah, but that's the thing. Without some kind of decent supervision or control (after and before), you'll never know that.Holy cow o.o
Also I'm not of the opinion that it's fair to make decisions for someone else and their ability to procreate, under almost any circumstances. Only if the child will be in constant physical pain or will live a short life or something that extreme should be a potential bar to procreation..
But other than that, like give people a gun, infringement upon someone ability to decide how, when and if to give birth is short sighted, stupid and doesn't at all solve anything. A solution or better situation is assumed to follow. Too extreme. Too simple.
Yeah, I'd vote for that if it has a proper guideline and set of laws behind it. Castration isn't a solid solution though. Unless you go overboard with the snipping.Hey, we can also solve rape with forced castration then amiright

If the kids adhere to the schedule, then yeah, we're first. It's going to be a tight race between you and Jenny though.Ah, I'm 24 weeks and 5 days. Baby should come in the second half of Jan.
It looks like it's almost over but then I see that Jan is still quite far @.@
I think I'll be the last one, after Xad's and Orgz's wives.
i just hear people say great things about canada i have never been there and america is not that great anywayI guess it would if you're used to the weather, wouldn't be too different for you. But idk why you think it sounds any better than here, given you lived here quite some time.
.
Meanwhile in murica, long days are long.
![]()
Probably because muricans can't read it.Cause our clocks are slower?
Don't exaggerate, you can just traumatize yourself by headshotting your would-be assailantHey, we can also solve rape with forced castration then amiright
I'm pro choice, ftrYeah, but that's the thing. Without some kind of decent supervision or control (after and before), you'll never know that.
I know plenty of people that seem like good functioning adults, but are the world's worst parents for all kind of reasons.
I know more people that don't deserve to be parents, than the ones that do. And that's not even looking at the news or listening to stories.
Sure, abortion might be wrong. But I disagree wholeheartedly, abortion is a solid thing, unlike the mush that it removes.
I'm not saying parenthood has to become a "police state", but well.. maybe it should.
Yeah, I'd vote for that if it has a proper guideline and set of laws behind it. Castration isn't a solid solution though. Unless you go overboard with the snipping.
If the kids adhere to the schedule, then yeah, we're first. It's going to be a tight race between you and Jenny though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Assuming you meant just America, wouldn't you say that that number could be reduced by vast amounts more without ready access to guns? I see you point, but how I see it, there once was a perhaps valid line of reasoning in favour of guns and that reasoning doesn't hold anymore.Statistics aren't too clear there though.There's more guns now than there has ever been, but there isn't as much of a clear correlation between the increase in guns and gun-related violent crime. It was even on a downward trend and sort of plateaued IIRC.
No no, just slave labor.Cause our clocks are slower?
Yas, there might be something to dis.Probably because muricans can't read it.![]()

It's not only about the baby as well. Abortion is a very harsh procedure to force a person to go thru.1. will you deny right to live just because their parents are unfit?
2. who will determine who gets to have children, based on what criteria?
Yeah, that's basically the thing, right? People who are unfit to be parents depending certain criteria should not be able to have kids.I'm pro choice, ftr
1. will you deny right to live just because their parents are unfit?
2. who will determine who gets to have children, based on what criteria?
Oh, there are plenty of people I know that are definitely suitable parents, but more that shouldn't. Objectively speaking.It's not only about the baby as well. Abortion is a very harsh procedure to force a person to go thru.
Tommy, the majority of the parents Ik here seems suitable to me. I doubt my circle is more special than yours. That's how subject this kind of evaluation is lol. And if you think like that, many people even here in this community shouldn't even had been born cause they have shitty parents.
30 chapters in a single episode and skipped an entire arc.What do you expect?At least the OP was good this time.holy shit TG anime s3 ep was soooo fucking bad
People can fuck all they want. Just don't get pregnant if it's against the rules.Heh, that's also what the church says in order to prevent abortions: you got an option, just don't fornicate and you won't get pregnant for sure. If you do, bear with it. So it's funny you agree with the logic used to forbid people from aborting '-'
i just cant imagine how non manga readers understand anything30 chapters in a single episode and skipped an entire arc.What do you expect?At least the OP was good this time.
Nothing,they should read the manga instead.Seriously the worst studio in entire history.What do they even think?i just cant imagine how non manga readers understand anything
"In favor of guns" is kind of a broad thing though. I'm not a huge second amendment person and I don't own any myself, but I think it should exist. Of course, if we could go back in history and make the second amendment clearer then it'd probably be more ideal. But I think the problem this country has with gun violence isn't only about guns, it's a cultural thing too. Plenty of countries have plenty of gun owners and there's nowhere near the amount of gun crime we have.Assuming you meant just America, wouldn't you say that that number could be reduced by vast amounts more without ready access to guns? I see you point, but how I see it, there once was a perhaps valid line of reasoning in favour of guns and that reasoning doesn't hold anymore.