The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah and I don't see why people would think that with our cultural bag it would be wise to follow the US footsteps on this '_'"
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ah, I'm 24 weeks and 5 days. Baby should come in the second half of Jan.
It looks like it's almost over but then I see that Jan is still quite far @.@
I think I'll be the last one, after Xad's and Orgz's wives.
We’re bound for Jan 25, but you never know. I’m thinking mine will come last. Xad - Fardy - me. Methinks.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
From all that debacle, Dadan v Garp is the saddest for me
I can 100% agree with that it's so sad,at that moment in time she was a mother who'd lost 2 sons and 1 was on the verge of death.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah, mine seems to be due to between the 19 and the 24 (keeps changing every exam I do), so you might be right.
Inb4 they come together lol.
We'll Sense8 them. That would be cool.

Ours is still Jan 5th, hasn't changed since the second check-up.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:?bunny @gnut
you don't live close to where Michael came ashore, do you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Here's my jam of the week, listen it. Share it.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
4 cats ain't that bad.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,559
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
:invalid

How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
:invalid

How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?
I went to see a live show of the Umbilical Brothers. Does that count as being productive?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
:invalid

How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?
Had a pleasant 12hr work day today so I'm turning In early, probably the most productive I've been all year.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah I had to finish a budget review and instead posted here the whole day '-' Not as good as your day, but procrastination is procrastination, I take it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
:invalid

How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?
Fried some fish and chips and watching yuyu hakusho...on epi4:super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah I had to finish a budget review and instead posted here the whole day '-' Not as good as your day, but procrastination is procrastination, I take it.
Bum:toc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top