Yeah and I don't see why people would think that with our cultural bag it would be wise to follow the US footsteps on this '_'"
From all that debacle, Dadan v Garp is the saddest for meI was watching a onepiece amv of ace's death, and I can't help but cry every time![]()
We’re bound for Jan 25, but you never know. I’m thinking mine will come last. Xad - Fardy - me. Methinks.Ah, I'm 24 weeks and 5 days. Baby should come in the second half of Jan.
It looks like it's almost over but then I see that Jan is still quite far @.@
I think I'll be the last one, after Xad's and Orgz's wives.
I can 100% agree with that it's so sad,at that moment in time she was a mother who'd lost 2 sons and 1 was on the verge of death.From all that debacle, Dadan v Garp is the saddest for me
We'll Sense8 them. That would be cool.Ah, mine seems to be due to between the 19 and the 24 (keeps changing every exam I do), so you might be right.
Inb4 they come together lol.
Nah...im in tampa bay

GoodNah...im in tampa bay
Should beA co-worker is going there next week, Greg. Making me all envious![]()

I know....think it was like cat4Good
That news footage coming out of the panhandle looks bad.

I went to see a live show of the Umbilical Brothers. Does that count as being productive?Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?
Had a pleasant 12hr work day today so I'm turning In early, probably the most productive I've been all year.Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?
Aye, sounds pretty damn productive to meI went to see a live show of the Umbilical Brothers. Does that count as being productive?
Fried some fish and chips and watching yuyu hakusho...on epi4Had a load of work to do tonight - instead spent the entire evening listening to anime music and eating wasabi snacks
How you lot doing?
Been as productive as I have?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
BumYeah I had to finish a budget review and instead posted here the whole day '-' Not as good as your day, but procrastination is procrastination, I take it.

