Can't wait for little Chibiusa to get out in JanuaryI think you'll approve of the one we have for the girl.
But, maybe.. I'll consult you when the next one comes.

Can't wait for little Chibiusa to get out in JanuaryI think you'll approve of the one we have for the girl.
But, maybe.. I'll consult you when the next one comes.

Bolsonaro
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I see why he got stabbed...quite engaging xDWhy are you so engaged in our politics now? XD
MangaHelpers Gaming wins The International Dota 5 World Championship!So many kids, wonder when we'll have enough to field a sports team (any good sports need 5 [or so] players?)
an e-sports team, perhaps...

Hope my poor soon ain't the support.
poor soon, eh?
Hope my poor soon ain't the support.
Hope that's not his game name either '-'
Watpoor soon, eh?
WatVespão![]()
Double wat to you indeed lol
Since you're a butterfly, your child's IGN is Portuguese for hornet.Wat
Wat
Will definitely support them or even help run the operation/management. I'm all about dem esports.The more important question is: will you be on of their sponsors? ^_^

