Anyone got copies in print figures for Stone Ocean? Vento Aureo apparently had 10 million copies in print. It would be ideal if someone could rank each part by their copies in print (part 1-6).
It's not 100%, but that's the best info I could find when I searched about it:
Jump Issue 8# of 2007 (about end of January) gave us print figures for part 1 to 5 (63 volumes) as part of 20th anniversary of JoJo - 43.5 million copies, but no Stone Ocean figures.
About 3 months later, Shuiesha released their first "Shuiesha Media Guide 2007", telling us the Jojo SERIES has 53.27 million copies in print.
By series they mean All part 1 to 6, 11 volumes of part 7, novels and probably other printed media.
Let's say Jojo didn't print anything between those 2 reports:
Giving us a 9,770,000 copies for 17 volumes of Stone Ocean, 11 volumes of Steel Ball Run and other printed media.
We don't know how much SBR sold until 2007, we only got the info 2010 which can't work on number here. That's the closest I could get, hope it helps.