Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait are you saying you gonna date pompom next? :nerd
Are you baiting Hardy or Gry with this? IMO Lady p turns out to be vigilante or something and offs you right now.
.

Hey guys, cool avatars.
@Crescent Jinx I was busy till now.
As for my role hint, it's my first time having It. Actually a pretty good role tbf.
Fashionably late entrance. Maybe your role is Gryffindor since he’s not playing :teehee
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Are you baiting Hardy or Gry with this? IMO Lady p turns out to be vigilante or something and offs you right now.
.



Fashionably late entrance. Maybe your role is Gryffindor since he’s not playing :teehee
:lmao
On a side note, my character looks like a Warlock which is kind of creepy :blink
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Are you baiting Hardy or Gry with this? IMO Lady p turns out to be vigilante or something and offs you right now.
.



Fashionably late entrance. Maybe your role is Gryffindor since he’s not playing :teehee
Most memorable death anyways, i. E. Best way to go. :e3

I don't know y'all defending lambu. Not going off of my list till I see some genuine Townie action from him or her. Which doesn't mean the votes' locked there but will stay for lack of other suspects.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Justice for Liam
Aww, Thank you :blush

D1 Phase is always such a fuck around to read through. There are always like 3 lines of discussion going at once.
As for my role, I haven't had this myself before, though it's been in games that I have run. Could either be really fun or really boring, depending of how much of an idiot I am with it.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Alright i'm here. I haven't been able to participate much this D1, i was mostly trying to get some sleep, since it's been several nights in a row that i am unable to sleep at all. I'm kind of drained.
Anyway, my role is passive.

I didn't necessarily find Lambu's behaviour suspicious tbh, imo he just tried to get things going. I don't really know why people want to make him appear suspicious, though i might not be awake enough to read between lines and correctly analyze his behaviour. And arguably, i'm pretty awful when it comes to judging people in MG so yeah.

This James call is ballsy, but that's smething i've already seen from him, and when he was townie. So i'm inclined to believe him for now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Here! Attending an AI event that's why I'm late.
Jinx, naturally that makes you mafia :nerd

Lambu isn't exactly off for me. But not too comfortable with him specifically calling for van and gry (though not surprising). Still, if you said you were trying to engage conversations and fish out mafia, net should be cast further. Imo, the friends you know are more likely to be able to fool you since they could know what standard of behaviour you're expecting. DD vs Lambu both had interesting povs, but I don't think I quite agree with DD that lambu's showing mafia behaviour. Being the Inquisitor this early usually isn't usually scum behavior, but same time Lambu did say he changed game play pattern idk.

As for now, I'm more interested in those already forming trust brackets with so little to go on. Those are probably just gut feelings..not comfortable with any behaviour so far being labelled as particularly town tell.

Also guys please at least attack usernames when you use the Ava names. I always have a hard time having to scroll and see who's talking bout who when game/Ava names are used
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK guys I am here. Give me 30 minutes.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, if we got a Prosecutor here we could have him or her declare Lambu guilty and then either we have a confirmed townie and dead prosecutor or a dead mafia and confirmed Prosecutor. Anyone here a Prosecutor with huge balls?^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, if we got a Prosecutor here we could have him or her declare Lambu guilty and then either we have a confirmed townie and dead prosecutor or a dead mafia and confirmed Prosecutor. Anyone here a Prosecutor with huge balls?^^
I never seen that in action, would be interesting although its a waste to use it day 1.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here! Attending an AI event that's why I'm late.
Jinx, naturally that makes you mafia :nerd

Lambu isn't exactly off for me. But not too comfortable with him specifically calling for van and gry (though not surprising). Still, if you said you were trying to engage conversations and fish out mafia, net should be cast further. Imo, the friends you know are more likely to be able to fool you since they could know what standard of behaviour you're expecting. DD vs Lambu both had interesting povs, but I don't think I quite agree with DD that lambu's showing mafia behaviour. Being the Inquisitor this early usually isn't usually scum behavior, but same time Lambu did say he changed game play pattern idk.

As for now, I'm more interested in those already forming trust brackets with so little to go on. Those are probably just gut feelings..not comfortable with any behaviour so far being labelled as particularly town tell.

Also guys please at least attack usernames when you use the Ava names. I always have a hard time having to scroll and see who's talking bout who when game/Ava names are used
I want to talk with Van-Gry precisely because we know ways of checking each other. As for setting the net further, its what I've been doing by asking every single person about themselves.

And no, DD's PoV is terrible "Hey! A guy is making us talk. Mafia!" :lambirb
Evil is having tunnel vision too, I get the reasoning but it just doesn't apply here, if I were mafia I wouldn't have a single reason to discuss so strongly on D1.

About me changing my playstyle, you should have noticed it was a joke with Cres, who by now probably has figured out my role btw. Now what do you have to say about yourself Holt?

Well, if we got a Prosecutor here we could have him or her declare Lambu guilty and then either we have a confirmed townie and dead prosecutor or a dead mafia and confirmed Prosecutor. Anyone here a Prosecutor with huge balls?^^
Do you want the prosecutor to die?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Well, if we got a Prosecutor here we could have him or her declare Lambu guilty and then either we have a confirmed townie and dead prosecutor or a dead mafia and confirmed Prosecutor. Anyone here a Prosecutor with huge balls?^^
Imagine people discussing such actions and suddenly one of the inactives goes LEEEEEROYYY JEEEENKIIINS and turns out to be the prosecutor. Ah good old memes never die.

Day one is always a bit tough with bañancing how much info to give and not make oneself a target. There quite a few who have said nothing yet right?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I want to talk with Van-Gry precisely because we know ways of checking each other. As for setting the net further, its what I've been doing by asking every single person about themselves.

And no, DD's PoV is terrible "Hey! A guy is making us talk. Mafia!" :lambirb
Evil is having tunnel vision too, I get the reasoning but it just doesn't apply here, if I were mafia I wouldn't have a single reason to discuss so strongly on D1.

About me changing my playstyle, you should have noticed it was a joke with Cres, who by now probably has figured out my role btw. Now what do you have to say about yourself Holt?
What makes DD's POV terrible? Hiding in plain sight is a strategy, there's nothing far-fetched about DD's comments....

Same as above for Evil. It isn't tunnel vision, but automatically giving you a pass just cause you're asking questions doesn't work. Besides,majority will give half assed answers if anyway, so it's not as though asking means you will get answers. If you work with this knowledge, then you could make it seem like you're doing a whole lot of pro-town but without any results being yielded.

Cres figuring out your role (if she has as you think) has nothing to do with me though? That says nothing bout me
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My role is active and can be fucking useless if I don't play well.
Couldn't be more generic about an active claim, lol.
It's okay Farfosh, I mean since you and I had such weird exchanged let's just reveal already that we are lovers.
So many WoW good looking ladies in game and they'd pair me with the one that looks like a traffic light... That would be of rly bad taste, my poor cabritinha...
Freeman? thats the only one I can think of right now.
I mean, only a mafia/TP would think of loving a Freeman '-'
Wait are you saying you gonna date pompom next? :nerd
:hmph
Farfs doesn't find the Naked Gun films funny, I don't know what's wrong with her ;-;
The silence of the rest should speak for itself.
D1 Phase is always such a fuck around to read through. There are always like 3 lines of discussion going at once.
And yet you have nothing to comment on any of the lines of discussion?
Well, if we got a Prosecutor here we could have him or her declare Lambu guilty and then either we have a confirmed townie and dead prosecutor or a dead mafia and confirmed Prosecutor. Anyone here a Prosecutor with huge balls?^^
See, you got DD and Lambu to agree on something @.@ Such a bad idea for a D1... not to mention that logic could be applied to a Prosecutor in any situation.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Time to summon my confirmation buddies! \o/

@Vandred@GrySun what can you say about you?
Time to summon my confirmation buddies! \o/

@Vandred@GrySun what can you say about you?
I‘m not your confirmation buddy, that‘s just Vand :bnah All I confirm in the games is whether you‘re mafia :heh
I like this role, but compared to mason recruiter from last game just not as hyped.
But if Van fails my test, then you are the second option! :clingy
I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again.
Im also looking for what Van has to say.
I want to talk with Van-Gry precisely because we know ways of checking each other.
And then I get surprised when Demon ships us together :oh Gry just refused the threesome though, just saying.

Im something similar to one recent acclaration of yours in a pm. There you have it.
Im also looking for what Van has to say.
Alright. I get it. :^_^ Good thing I sent my sheep in early. And for the record, would give a chili pepper. :p
...Wait, did I just get replaced as your confirmation buddy? :8C

But seriously...
:errr I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
Same as what Holt just said. What do I have to do with Lambu being scum or not? Looking for my opinion on him or...?

Because you probably know I appreciate talkative people way more than silent ones, whether they're townie or mafia. So he's doing God's work as far as I'm concerned. :rolleyes:

My role's perpetuating the passive role streak, but thankfully it's less bad as the previous ones...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I never seen that in action, would be interesting although its a waste to use it day 1.
True that, the Prosecutor is better used middle/late game when confirmed townies gather together and there is a huge dispute about who's guilty or not. The Prosecutor can confirm himself with that action and either get rid of a mafia and survive or at least die telling us who of the remaining ones is townie for sure.

But it would be so funny at day 1, no? XD

Do you want the prosecutor to die?
Eh, 6 outta xx isn't that bad of a chance. I mean, it does happen that we accidental lynch a mafia on day 1 after all. Maybe a Prosecutor gets lucky? Plus after that action the mafia would leave him alone as he got no action left and is only confirmed townie, probably trying to suck up to him or her to appear more townie than others.^^

Imagine people discussing such actions and suddenly one of the inactives goes LEEEEEROYYY JEEEENKIIINS and turns out to be the prosecutor. Ah good old memes never die.

Day one is always a bit tough with bañancing how much info to give and not make oneself a target. There quite a few who have said nothing yet right?
If I ever get Prosecutor I might risk just that and do a LEEEEEEERPYYYY JEEEEEEEENKIIIIINS on day 1 with him. xD
And yeah we got quite a bunch who said nothing about their roles or talked much.
Do we have somebody drawing up a list of all the hints so far?

I don't want to say much about my role. But it's a role I never got before.
Seriously? That's all after half an hour of time?
Votekill Demonspeed for lack of comment power!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Better watch these new guys good.
They've changed the game a bit...using codes and all kind of fuckery to talk during day phases.
You love it and you know it :nerd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top