Well, that makes things easier for me @.@ Votekill Empty
The Emp-duo more and more looks like a second and third Zasz ç.ç barely playing. Those are becoming too repetitive...
Imo it's worth mentioning that Gary was also much more active when the day started and the topic was just random WoW lore. Once discussions took place, he disappeared. Was considering voting for him but I also saw enough of Gar being just highly inactive in games, without it being related to his alignment... At least the Emps are more often scums...
Among the current talky ones, Idk what to think of Gry, his reasoning to pick on Evil lacked a bit of basis to me (as in asking about the mechanics looked suspicious 'cause in the past they wanted to know about a condition they started with within their mafia team; but in this game no one started with any condition, that will only happen in N1, so Evil couldn't be digging for something he's facing alrdy as Gry made it look like - unless I got things wrongly).
Maybe feels different for people who haven't been mafia in Umineko, but that really reminded me of myself asking how the game mechanic there worked with night priorities, because this system works very much the same(took me a while to understand Panda's explanation because it was different from normal priority groups). In hindsight I'm surprised nobody pointed that out for me that game, but helped me get some credibility. Like you said not the same this game with the disease only being a thing next phase, but still caught my eye.
A great hint, but I don't like the "sort of". Hope you don't use this later when you claim Barkeeper or something which is somewhat similar to a mafia role, in this example escort. But still nice, don't think I've seen people hint like that.
There's a big gap between being wary and outright believing someone is mafia, aka being top suspect, which is the same as votekill in Evil's case. The funny thing about all this is that Im being attacked because, and just because, Im impulsing discussion.
And I dont regret any of this, figuring out some mafias could be quite easy thanks to the clash.
Im not asking for myself to be given a pass, that would be weird itself, but getting the "most suspicious" title for being the one asking questions feels like a lelz towniez idea. Its better than doing nothing dont you think? Asking others is always productive even if you are trying to say it isn't.
Now lets leave myself to the side for a second and please answer my question that you so conveniently dodged by mentioning that Cres relation which I think its an important matter, specially for those who know how to read between lines.
I'm referring to their povs not saying you're outight guilty. Is there much different between those actually? That's a subjective opinion. Being wary already implies you believe the person could be mafia. Depending on how much you suspect it varies. I think you're trying to victimize yourself a bit too much here. Also, iirc those views started from wariness to suspicion based in questioning and response. Also flip the roles and look from the other pov. How reasonable is it to try to lynch someone that you believe is pro-town as a mafia? You've played the role of Inquisitor already. Assuming they were mafia, they would know you're town and despite that will try to lynch you even if you were doing nothing suspicious or your views were wholly accepted? That'd be silly and yes, you can say that it'd be a ballsy move just cause it's unexpected but same can be said for you.
I've only said their povs aren't baseless or terrible like you're making it out to be and given you a reason why I think so. You Agree about the reasoning but want to nitpick because apparently they think your mafia rather than simply being wary? And you see nothing wrong with this? If you agree one would be justified being wary of you then you indirectly agree to suspicions on varying levels...
As for most suspicious title? I haven't actually seen you being labelled as such. You're not even on target to be lynched so why the fuss? Feels like you're exaggerating here. And even if someone did label you as most suspicious, at this point in the game on D1, most have nothing. If you're the only one said person suspects what does that make you to them?
What?! Conveniently ignored what? You mentioned that cres got your hint and understood your comment to be a joke and tried to use that to incriminate me. How was that asking for my role? You phrased that badly.
As for role, I'm not too keen on it. Not one I like or find to be fun
Killing a prosecutor on D1 doesn't sound very nice... I know it's a role supposed to chase mafia down, but for that Prosecutor should wait a bit more, no? Trying to get 6 mafia from 22 people is really hard. Prosecutor is different from DTV, you don't die if you shoot as DTV,but shoot the wrong person and you're done as a prosecutor.
Pretty much this. Vigilante has no self-risk, Prosecutor does. When I was Prosecutor once I wanted to keep it til later when people claim roles. Vigilante usually can be used very early, cowboy too if only because it can be used once a day.
A great hint, but I don't like the "sort of". Hope you don't use this later when you claim Barkeeper or something which is somewhat similar to a mafia role, in this example escort. But still nice, don't think I've seen people hint like that.
Thank you, Gry. When I got this role I thought "Oh, THIS role" and had a hit of genius as how to hint of it using the Mafia themselves. Let's see what they gonna do due that hint or not, if they even dare try to touch me. xD
Well, that makes things easier for me @.@ Votekill Empty
The Emp-duo more and more looks like a second and third Zasz ç.ç barely playing. Those are becoming too repetitive...
Imo it's worth mentioning that Gary was also much more active when the day started and the topic was just random WoW lore. Once discussions took place, he disappeared. Was considering voting for him but I also saw enough of Gar being just highly inactive in games, without it being related to his alignment... At least the Emps are more often scums...
Empty is more or less consistently less active, but I can see the Zasz comparison. But @Emperor Spriggan has no excuse at all, tryhards some games and does nothing in others.
Empty is more or less consistently less active, but I can see the Zasz comparison. But @Emperor Spriggan has no excuse at all, tryhards some games and does nothing in others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Relax DD, still like 4 hours left. Maybe your 3rd post just related to the vote count, or more. Got any thoughts other than Lambu right now?
Wow, it took me half an hour to read all this, though I could talk before I will leave but guess not will be back in 2 hours also about lambu I trust him with what he gave us, a det could investigate him but I think it's not good to lynch him.
Now for the suspects it's ES digital and james for that prostitute thing, why didn't u saw DV but a prostitute, it's lile u want one to go suicide them self D1 and the after lambu gets confirmed kill him next night ( or keep him alive )
Now I'm back in the shadows....