Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I had 19 pages when I left, met 36 now. I'm trying to catch up, but so much happened and I'm trying to speed read without missing details. If someone can summarize that will help, otherwise I'm racing against the clock here...
Nothing to summarize. People voted randomly, ended up with 4 people tied with 2 votes each. For some reason desin and Marm were singled out, xi0 voted desin to get lynched, lambu countered with marm, vand voted desin and then I voted marm. Neither desin nor Marm tried to save themselves by voting for the other person in the tie. Phase got extended, people are still confused but going for Spirit who placed his vote on desin because he was inactive, while himself having posted 3 times only at the time.

That's about it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What was her hint btw?
I dont even remember.

And I am wondering why people are ignoring you when you were the one who saved desin at the last minute. Right after Gary.
Gary wanted desin to die, I just voted Marma to counteract it, that lynch of desin was off, two inactives voted him lol
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This day 1 trust and friendship passes...so :feelsgoodman
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I had 19 pages when I left, met 36 now. I'm trying to catch up, but so much happened and I'm trying to speed read without missing details. If someone can summarize that will help, otherwise I'm racing against the clock here...
- Marma and Desin were dying. First it was a 4ways tie, Gary broke it saving Marma, then Lambu tied Marma and Desin, then Vand broke it saving Marma, then Gry tied Marma and Desin again. Normal time ended, Marma didn't vote at all, Desin voted for Demon. Marma claimed she was writing another post and missed the time. Desin claimed he didn't check the votes change in time to see he was dying.
- Asako changed her status to offline, got questioned about it, and set it back to online. Didn't provide a direct answer about why.
- Wyis voted on Desin claiming he was an inactive player that could use that not to answer about inquisitions. People thought it was odd he would do that considering he was the same case.
Idk what else you missed @.@
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Funnily enough, the major reason you gave not to lynch Marm also applies to Desin... he also claimed active, with a twist that he added he can promote positive outcomes... Yet you voted him.
The major reason I gave not to lynch Marm is that I felt she was townie. Claiming active was just an additional criterion after that.
Didn't have the same feeling about desin, but it's not like I encouraged voting for him. It was one or the other.

That quote also makes no sense XD First, the part you bolded doesn't directly answer the question about switching status. Was she implying she switched it so we wouldn't see she was online while she couldn't talk? Maybe. That's still one interpretation. Also, if she couldn't talk and had someone with her there, why was she even online? She shouldn't be able to, while she was busy doing something else with another person.
Just reporting what I found since you claimed she hadn't explained it. She did. I'm not saying it makes sense, though :XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
- Marma and Desin were dying. First it was a 4ways tie, Gary broke it saving Marma, then Lambu tied Marma and Desin, then Vand broke it saving Marma, then Gry tied Marma and Desin again. Normal time ended, Marma didn't vote at all, Desin voted for Demon. Marma claimed she was writing another post and missed the time. Desin claimed he didn't check the votes change in time to see he was dying.
- Asako changed her status to offline, got questioned about it, and set it back to online. Didn't provide a direct answer about why.
- Wyis voted on Desin claiming he was an inactive player that could use that not to answer about inquisitions. People thought it was odd he would do that considering he was the same case.
Idk what else you missed @.@
Seems the detectives have some nice work to do. At least an useful hour this was.

Time to off Wyjuna's head. Still luv ya WYIS.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wyis is dead at this point
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just reporting what I found since you claimed she hadn't explained it. She did. I'm not saying it makes sense, though :XD
I'm just saying it might not be an explanation o.O none of us saw us as that, until you brought it up as a possible explanation. It could have been just a comment/introduction "I knew this would happen (...)".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top