marmalade was waiting for a clear bandwagon 100% mafia
Nothing to summarize. People voted randomly, ended up with 4 people tied with 2 votes each. For some reason desin and Marm were singled out, xi0 voted desin to get lynched, lambu countered with marm, vand voted desin and then I voted marm. Neither desin nor Marm tried to save themselves by voting for the other person in the tie. Phase got extended, people are still confused but going for Spirit who placed his vote on desin because he was inactive, while himself having posted 3 times only at the time.I had 19 pages when I left, met 36 now. I'm trying to catch up, but so much happened and I'm trying to speed read without missing details. If someone can summarize that will help, otherwise I'm racing against the clock here...
I dont even remember.What was her hint btw?
Gary wanted desin to die, I just voted Marma to counteract it, that lynch of desin was off, two inactives voted him lolAnd I am wondering why people are ignoring you when you were the one who saved desin at the last minute. Right after Gary.
lol usually I'd agree but waiting til the last 5 minutes of an extended dayphase are nerves of steel for a mafia.marmalade was waiting for a clear bandwagon 100% mafia

Then how does that explain me always getting suspected?!Love how Erin always escapes all suspicion simply for being cute![]()
- Marma and Desin were dying. First it was a 4ways tie, Gary broke it saving Marma, then Lambu tied Marma and Desin, then Vand broke it saving Marma, then Gry tied Marma and Desin again. Normal time ended, Marma didn't vote at all, Desin voted for Demon. Marma claimed she was writing another post and missed the time. Desin claimed he didn't check the votes change in time to see he was dying.I had 19 pages when I left, met 36 now. I'm trying to catch up, but so much happened and I'm trying to speed read without missing details. If someone can summarize that will help, otherwise I'm racing against the clock here...
The major reason I gave not to lynch Marm is that I felt she was townie. Claiming active was just an additional criterion after that.Funnily enough, the major reason you gave not to lynch Marm also applies to Desin... he also claimed active, with a twist that he added he can promote positive outcomes... Yet you voted him.
Just reporting what I found since you claimed she hadn't explained it. She did. I'm not saying it makes sense, thoughThat quote also makes no sense XD First, the part you bolded doesn't directly answer the question about switching status. Was she implying she switched it so we wouldn't see she was online while she couldn't talk? Maybe. That's still one interpretation. Also, if she couldn't talk and had someone with her there, why was she even online? She shouldn't be able to, while she was busy doing something else with another person.

Cause your avi aint cuteThen how does that explain me always getting suspected?!
Do it if you feel like it, I dont know anymoreMaybe I should vote for Marm...
Seems the detectives have some nice work to do. At least an useful hour this was.- Marma and Desin were dying. First it was a 4ways tie, Gary broke it saving Marma, then Lambu tied Marma and Desin, then Vand broke it saving Marma, then Gry tied Marma and Desin again. Normal time ended, Marma didn't vote at all, Desin voted for Demon. Marma claimed she was writing another post and missed the time. Desin claimed he didn't check the votes change in time to see he was dying.
- Asako changed her status to offline, got questioned about it, and set it back to online. Didn't provide a direct answer about why.
- Wyis voted on Desin claiming he was an inactive player that could use that not to answer about inquisitions. People thought it was odd he would do that considering he was the same case.
Idk what else you missed @.@
... No.@Demonspeed pick one.
Just use the Hearthstone gdi.(DP ends when I'm home)
Naw just a few more stops fam, relaxJust use the Hearthstone gdi.
1 hour extension that lasts 3 incoming '-'
I'm just saying it might not be an explanation o.O none of us saw us as that, until you brought it up as a possible explanation. It could have been just a comment/introduction "I knew this would happen (...)".Just reporting what I found since you claimed she hadn't explained it. She did. I'm not saying it makes sense, though![]()
May I remind you that last time you were the one who broke a tie it was on Spirit, who ended up showing as mafia? Where's the confidence from back then?... No.