Wait DD you're bomb ???
So how many vote disease do we have?
So how many vote disease do we have?
Beeeeecaussseeee~~~?Now this is interesting
No really, this changes a lot of things.
If that were the case dd would be punished by host already.Wait what? I though you were the infected one this round and can't openly speak about it
Well, I certainly would spare you alone for the balls to reveal on day 2. I just did so because it didn't matter to me as I die tonight anyway.Two BKI love this
Also gry do u want me to reveal my role or notI guess u are as u suspect me for being a SK.
I‘m not sure where to go from here actually. Day 2 is a bit early to force reveals out of 4 people, but one of you is the SK for sure.Two BKI love this
Also gry do u want me to reveal my role or notI guess u are as u suspect me for being a SK.
What?...But I'm right now temporary bomb![]()
I have a feeling gnut was the insane doctor and killed jinx, and both sk and mafia killed townies.Oh jesus (if there is any in the game), 2 BK's and a Santa? Sounds like maximum carnage was the outset for this game. And we got a confirmed SK which explains the three deaths. In a game of this size 2 mafia are quite logical (can't remember a single mafia game with a.. single mafia) plus the SK.
Funny I assumed you were a spybomb, so close...no nothing but I will be alive for day 3 because its no use keeping secrets at this point. IM ALSO A BOMB.
I cannot confirm anything nor I will. Sheep Game Gry, Sheppuuuu. Check Cres comment on D1 again please.Can you confirm somehow you were redirected?
two well considering the bomb diffuser is dead I feel very safe at night now.Wait DD you're bomb ???
So how many vote disease do we have?
I dunno I'm also confused, can there be two votes diseases ?@digitaldude you are a bk and a bomb? How is that possible? Wasnt Asako the one who became a bomb? : /
I don't like point 4.... <.<The 'Bar Keeper' role explained!
1. A player will submit between 3 to 5 names to target
2. The host will pick randomly between 'role reveal', 'block' and 'redirect'
3. The host then picks one of the submitted names randomly to apply the action
4. It does not matter if the target can actually be blocked or redirected
5. The player is informed by the host which of the three actions were performed
I thought you were spy, Hardy? At least that was my assumption.I have a feeling gnut was the insane doctor and killed jinx, and both sk and mafia killed townies.
Funny I assumed you were a spybomb, so close...
I'm a bomb right now, but it's not my original role.What?...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As expected? Did I miss something?There‘s more than 1 not voter disease, as expected from rules wording. 2 revealed it so far, not sure why though...
Lambu went to two different bars in the same night, he was surely wasted '-'well if I understood it correctly the drunkest person would randomly change for the redirected barkeeper.
The hosts didnt mention 2I dunno I'm also confused, can there be two votes diseases ?

Beeeeecaussseeee~~~?
You mind telling us mortals, Lambu?^^
^How does that sound, Im all out for them outright confirming me.Im not a Serial Killer. I wish I was.
Dets can outright confirm me in the night. Im sure that at least one of the dets picked me for their N1 action, specially after the big show of the first day. If they confirm their sanities with your death then they can know Im legit tomorrow.
It's a secondary role or your role became Bomb?I'm a bomb right now, but it's not my original role.
No it said, !! It would seem that Non-Voting Disease has successfully been contracted !! and if you read at the start of the game it never says the number of disease just that the player with the disease will change his role to bomb and that's it. And it is Panda I would expect him to do 2 or even 3 such Bomb diseases just because he likes to mess with out heads just like with the "fake traitors" en masse.They said The Disease so I assume there is only one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As expected? Did I miss something?
What? No, I keep saying my role isn't like that ......I thought you were spy, Hardy? At least that was my assumption.
suspected so bc you mentionned several times "being sickened" & bc you said you didnt want to be protected bc you were sure to saty alive.no nothing but I will be alive for day 3 because its no use keeping secrets at this point. IM ALSO A BOMB.