Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait DD you're bomb ???
So how many vote disease do we have?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now this is interesting :awe

No really, this changes a lot of things.
Beeeeecaussseeee~~~?
You mind telling us mortals, Lambu?^^

Wait what? I though you were the infected one this round and can't openly speak about it
If that were the case dd would be punished by host already.

Two BK :swoon I love this
Also gry do u want me to reveal my role or not :kappa I guess u are as u suspect me for being a SK.
Well, I certainly would spare you alone for the balls to reveal on day 2. I just did so because it didn't matter to me as I die tonight anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Two BK :swoon I love this
Also gry do u want me to reveal my role or not :kappa I guess u are as u suspect me for being a SK.
I‘m not sure where to go from here actually. Day 2 is a bit early to force reveals out of 4 people, but one of you is the SK for sure.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
@digitaldude you are a bk and a bomb? How is that possible? Wasnt Asako the one who became a bomb? : /
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh jesus (if there is any in the game), 2 BK's and a Santa? Sounds like maximum carnage was the outset for this game. And we got a confirmed SK which explains the three deaths. In a game of this size 2 mafia are quite logical (can't remember a single mafia game with a.. single mafia) plus the SK.
I have a feeling gnut was the insane doctor and killed jinx, and both sk and mafia killed townies.

no nothing but I will be alive for day 3 because its no use keeping secrets at this point. IM ALSO A BOMB.
Funny I assumed you were a spybomb, so close...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Can you confirm somehow you were redirected?
I cannot confirm anything nor I will. Sheep Game Gry, Sheppuuuu. Check Cres comment on D1 again please.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The 'Bar Keeper' role explained!

1. A player will submit between 3 to 5 names to target
2. The host will pick randomly between 'role reveal', 'block' and 'redirect'
3. The host then picks one of the submitted names randomly to apply the action
4. It does not matter if the target can actually be blocked or redirected
5. The player is informed by the host which of the three actions were performed
I don't like point 4.... <.<

I have a feeling gnut was the insane doctor and killed jinx, and both sk and mafia killed townies.



Funny I assumed you were a spybomb, so close...
I thought you were spy, Hardy? At least that was my assumption.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,622
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There‘s more than 1 not voter disease, as expected from rules wording. 2 revealed it so far, not sure why though...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
They said The Disease so I assume there is only one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There‘s more than 1 not voter disease, as expected from rules wording. 2 revealed it so far, not sure why though...
As expected? Did I miss something?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Beeeeecaussseeee~~~?
You mind telling us mortals, Lambu?^^
Im not a Serial Killer. I wish I was. :lmao

Dets can outright confirm me in the night. Im sure that at least one of the dets picked me for their N1 action, specially after the big show of the first day. If they confirm their sanities with your death then they can know Im legit tomorrow.
^How does that sound, Im all out for them outright confirming me.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
They said The Disease so I assume there is only one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


As expected? Did I miss something?
No it said, !! It would seem that Non-Voting Disease has successfully been contracted !! and if you read at the start of the game it never says the number of disease just that the player with the disease will change his role to bomb and that's it. And it is Panda I would expect him to do 2 or even 3 such Bomb diseases just because he likes to mess with out heads just like with the "fake traitors" en masse.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top