Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill Xi0
I see him as the most probable one of being the SK that gry invited, plus I distrusted him before.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well let's say the one who did that game really like that role and in that game most people who got it didn't like what we did, including hungry-kun.
Ok, I think I got it.

Or the mafia boss '-'
True that.

I still don't see this association ._.
Also didn't get Asako's hint ._.
This bomb talk became cancerous
I'm so lost right now lmao
You probably dont get it cause you didn't play it. Ao no Exorcist Game.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yo seriously vandread just said he is the serial killer lets kill him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Xi0
I see him as the most probable one of being the SK that gry invited, plus I distrusted him before.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH vandread just said AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
IK WHAT HE MEANT BUT WHY DID HE JUST GIVE UP FROM THE GAME....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
so I cant use my role tonight host confirmed.
Ofc not, you're a bomb now till the disease moves on. Sucks for apprentices though to be bomb before they can follow somebody twice.

Also what are people thinking about there being 2 SKs? Not saying that is the case with freaking Santa and a confirmed SK in the game in already, but it is Panda so....
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
Ok lol Van :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What did vand said ? Did I miss it
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh...Well goodbye vand
Votelock vand
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so if vandread the killer didnt kill anyone that means there are 3 killing parties about wtf...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
What did vand said ? Did I miss it
Vandred is the SK

The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
IK WHAT HE MEANT BUT WHY DID HE JUST GIVE UP FROM THE GAME....
Honestly even if he is the sk, I have a gut feeling he is being an asshole and is the third non voting bomb...
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Ofc not, you're a bomb now till the disease moves on. Sucks for apprentices though to be bomb before they can follow somebody twice.

Also what are people thinking about there being 2 SKs? Not saying that is the case with freaking Santa and a confirmed SK in the game in already, but it is Panda so....
I don't buy into it too much, 2 SK would be overkill and I would still rather believe in 2 Mafia and one 2SK than the other way around
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top