Votekill Xi0
I see him as the most probable one of being the SK that gry invited, plus I distrusted him before.
I see him as the most probable one of being the SK that gry invited, plus I distrusted him before.
Ok, I think I got it.Well let's say the one who did that game really like that role and in that game most people who got it didn't like what we did, including hungry-kun.
True that.Or the mafia boss '-'
You probably dont get it cause you didn't play it. Ao no Exorcist Game.I still don't see this association ._.
Also didn't get Asako's hint ._.
This bomb talk became cancerous
I'm so lost right now lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH vandread just said AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHVotekill Xi0
I see him as the most probable one of being the SK that gry invited, plus I distrusted him before.

Ofc not, you're a bomb now till the disease moves on. Sucks for apprentices though to be bomb before they can follow somebody twice.so I cant use my role tonight host confirmed.
Ok lol VanThe SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know
Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯
I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.

Cres is dead. He lost his motivationIK WHAT HE MEANT BUT WHY DID HE JUST GIVE UP FROM THE GAME....
.Vandred is the SKWhat did vand said ? Did I miss it
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know
Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯
I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
Honestly even if he is the sk, I have a gut feeling he is being an asshole and is the third non voting bomb...IK WHAT HE MEANT BUT WHY DID HE JUST GIVE UP FROM THE GAME....
wait didnt you have non voter disease?Oh...Well goodbye vand
Votelock vand
I don't buy into it too much, 2 SK would be overkill and I would still rather believe in 2 Mafia and one 2SK than the other way aroundOfc not, you're a bomb now till the disease moves on. Sucks for apprentices though to be bomb before they can follow somebody twice.
Also what are people thinking about there being 2 SKs? Not saying that is the case with freaking Santa and a confirmed SK in the game in already, but it is Panda so....
Wait, confirmed? How?Well, at least Vandred also confirmed Gry now.