Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Xi0
I see him as the most probable one of being the SK that gry invited, plus I distrusted him before.
Lol. xD

IK WHAT HE MEANT BUT WHY DID HE JUST GIVE UP FROM THE GAME....
Because he is as good as dead now. One of those 4 gonna die due me, others will die due lynches and mafia kills or due confirmation so he is toast in the next two days and cannot win. And since he can't win he doesn't want Mafia to win either so no more townies killings.

@Demonspeed
THAT is EXACTLY what I made the BOUNTY HUNTER for!!! But ofc it did not get accepted!
Maybe if I make it a 3rd role so that people KNOW a BH is in the game and can be used for killings due kill on demand quests, maybe that could work...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
who was your target ?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,086
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
IIRC He was hinting Apprentice. And he became Doc or was Doc all the time. I am not sure. It's in one of the recent games. You can check.

As for my note on ES, I said it's only for now and I don't want people to forget about him.
he hinted apprentice then became pirate bc he learnt from me, then he stole another role (dont remember which one )
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
so if vandread the killer didnt kill anyone that means there are 3 killing parties about wtf...
Yeah, my thought exactly. Since Van was invited by you for action change him posting that means his kill was blocked. And that is why I think there could be 2 Sks and maybe just one small Mafia who either expected there to be another mafia in-game and would be taken by surprise that there were 3 kills each night due there being 2 sks not 2 mafias and 1 sk.

I don't buy into it too much, 2 SK would be overkill and I would still rather believe in 2 Mafia and one 2SK than the other way around
With Santa one smaller mafia and 2 Sks would make more sense than 2 mafias and 1 Sk I think.
Also Van said he got no kill last night and since he wasn't redirect... who did the 3 kills last night even if we assume there are 2 mafias in-game? Insane Doc but nobody came out so far? PGO kill due action used on PGO but nobody came out for that either? Or a SK who was more successful than Vand.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
wat if vandread is mafia bomb.
I don't think a M. Bomb would take a bullet now for the SK considering the mafia rly depends on their numbers, it's too early for an unrequired sacrifice like that.

He could be a temporary bomb nirght now tho, as Hardy said, just like you are. And is surrendering now so he takes someone else with him first and saves the effort of continue a game he believes he can't win.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, my thought exactly. Since Van was invited by you for action change him posting that means his kill was blocked. And that is why I think there could be 2 Sks and maybe just one small Mafia who either expected there to be another mafia in-game and would be taken by surprise that there were 3 kills each night due there being 2 sks not 2 mafias and 1 sk.



With Santa one smaller mafia and 2 Sks would make more sense than 2 mafias and 1 Sk I think.
Also Van said he got no kill last night and since he wasn't redirect... who did the 3 kills last night even if we assume there are 2 mafias in-game? Insane Doc but nobody came out so far? PGO kill due action used on PGO but nobody came out for that either? Or a SK who was more successful than Vand.
no I never invited vandread. Farfalla/Lambu and you.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
if I pass non voter disease to james rye the disease will die I think.
Ask host to confirm that first. We don't want you to get stuck as bomb if you can find out roles like Gry did.

For killing mafias? :XD
If you guys do that I will NOT accept the refusal for my Bounty Hunter, i tell you guys that!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah, my thought exactly. Since Van was invited by you for action change him posting that means his kill was blocked. And that is why I think there could be 2 Sks and maybe just one small Mafia who either expected there to be another mafia in-game and would be taken by surprise that there were 3 kills each night due there being 2 sks not 2 mafias and 1 sk.



With Santa one smaller mafia and 2 Sks would make more sense than 2 mafias and 1 Sk I think.
Also Van said he got no kill last night and since he wasn't redirect... who did the 3 kills last night even if we assume there are 2 mafias in-game? Insane Doc but nobody came out so far? PGO kill due action used on PGO but nobody came out for that either? Or a SK who was more successful than Vand.
I do think gnut killed Cres, specially after that comment of his in the normal thread.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not SUPER comfortable killing the SK as it could honestly be very helpful for us... But it is the least risky of the options I guess?



Mafia detective '-'
even if he wants to help the townies he doesnt have 100% knowledge of who the mafia is, he gotta die today.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Gry could be Mafia Det though, that would be the perfect cover :rolleyes:



I can, not sure I will though :rolleyes:
Lol, that didn't cross my mind. As expected of Van :lambirb/
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
he hinted apprentice then became pirate bc he learnt from me, then he stole another role (dont remember which one )
He became apprentice then pirate then apprentice again.... it was a glorious meme...



Also about the vote disease I think passing it to someone who could most likely die tonight ( aka gry ) so the mafia won't tagged them..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top