Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nope, not doing that. Farf gonna end me if I do that and I not gonna risky my real life for ending her Mafia game 68 life. She's scary.
That's actually adorable but I alrdy said I'm also a townie :oh people' sole motives are annoyance for not accepting a single targeted harassment.

If you have to pick someone, I'd say go with the shady mofos that talk too little and and when they do, they basically add nothing and just say random comments or repetitive stuff... There are always quiet ones among the mafia...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i sleep now btw gonna give bomb to farfalla.
So you want me dead but will basically make me night immune? Well ty sir ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
You guys can give it to me if you suspect me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred why you give up? Where is your spirit of chaos???
Normally I'd love to do that, but... I don't know. This time I don't feel like dragging this out much just to mess with everyone. Maybe it's because I don't have a team who can benefit from me doing so.

Sorry if some of you feel like it ruins a part of the game, but you can always blame the one who found me out instead -3-/
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I trust Farf much less than I did yesterday, but making her explode tonight would be a bad choice, there's better options out there: Pompom, Magi, Empty, xi0...

You guys can give it to me if you suspect me.
I suspect you, but its not like I will take much from you right? ._.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I trust Farf much less than I did yesterday, but making her explode tonight would be a bad choice, there's better options out there: Pompom, Magi, Empty, xi0...
Why do you suspect me?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why do you suspect me?
Cause you are like completely out of the scope and only point at others without risking your own skin, pretty much like Empty, Takuan or desin do. the difference between you and them is the frequence of posts.

And now that I think about it Pompom is completely missing, she's literally the most inactive player...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And Im going to sleep now, I might be here before the day ends o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Cause you are like completely out of the scope and only point at others without risking your own skin, pretty much like Empty, Takuan or desin do. the difference between you and them is the frequence of posts.

And now that I think about it Pompom is completely missing, she's literally the most inactive player...
Point at others? Aside from being behind on discussion and pointing out some stuff that most already knew, I've only been reactive to people's suspicions of me. Which I think are either faulty or based on people misremembering stuff.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I probably won't be around in 11 hours so votekill Vandred.
Also guys, tell me who you wanna see blow up tonight, I gonna take notes.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
It was you? :emocat Vand, I‘m so sorry. Was convinced it‘d be Asako or xi0. This sucks now, didn‘t mean to kill you like this, before day 3. You giving up makes me feel even worse than if James got you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred Can we hire you? :heh
Man this gives me flashbacks of Daws in dragon ball game. Making a deal with Vand for him to kill people for us sounds nice, but with how he confessed I really doubt he‘s up for that charade.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
IK WHAT HE MEANT BUT WHY DID HE JUST GIVE UP FROM THE GAME....
There were like 3 other people, he could‘ve easily survived a long time still, but eventually it‘d have been the end for him. Lame to give up but can‘t quite blame him..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was you? :emocat Vand, I‘m so sorry. Was convinced it‘d be Asako or xi0. This sucks now, didn‘t mean to kill you like this, before day 3. You giving up makes me feel even worse than if James got you.
Uh, why care if you're Townie? :notsure
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For killing mafias? :XD
SonOfVandred :nerd

Seriously now, are you telling the truth about not killing anyone? Who was your target, and why would it fail on that person? Because if you didn‘t kill anyone then we still have 3 parties that can kill at night, with you it‘d have been 4. Wtf?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Gry was MD then a) I was right all along about Gry being Mafia and b) hot damn, those balls to claim BK when nobody else claimed BK because of such an SK finding. It does make sense though as SK is a huge danger to mafia so they want to get rid of him asap. And I remember hinting on BK as mafia myself on day 1 when I had that guy who loved to drink. I never did a role reveal ofc because I was too scared of being wrong. A MD would not have that fear.
That would be way too risky and not worth the trouble :lmao But I‘m not confirmed yet because of that I know, I’m fine with that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Noo, dets investigate you tonight lmao.

Votekill Vandred
Btw Lambu I‘m a bit confused on this. If both you and Jamss are town then Dets will have the same result on both you and him, no? You said they‘d know half of their sanity from his death, but that alone doesn‘t confirm you. Or you meant something else?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
There's not much to point out about people now, James. Imo Bia is being quite shady, Empty acted weird as well changing behaviours, Evil quickly jumps on people without providing much himself and today added nothing to anything (not to mention people aren't paying much attention to him and he could be making use of that), and people like Magi, Demon, Holt and Gary are hard to evaluate cause they barely interacted. The only mafia we have is Cres and her weird interactions happened with Lambu and Emp, this last one being suspected by many. So you have some points on some people but I don't see a big case on anyone... Imo it's rly up to you, if you trust what others have claimed so far, I'd personally keep around people I'd rather have in game in case they're townies.

And, tbh, since you're not begging for someone to defuse you now, you look trustworthy and maybe a townie defuser will help you out and prevent you from dying tonight.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
However if we go accepting 2 BKs claims then we should accept 2 TB claims as well. If we get lucky and get an early innocent-guilty findings det then spriggan can be checked upon before he explodes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I meant as in LATER as in after they know their sanity!
Fine by me, though Spriggan is really shady. Who will you explode on now? Afaik the disease is passed on at the end of night phase, so that itself can‘t save you.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The only mafia we have is Cres and her weird interactions happened with Lambu and Emp
And Vandred? If Vandred is pretty much confirmed to be a SK nvm.... but with all of this bomb nonsense, I still have in the back of my mind that he could be a Mafia Bomb. Why else give up like this?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I get that you got all excited that you got one of four roles of the people you targeted, but what value does that really add, it's 25% change and a Serial Killer is not even a threat to the town.
I know, it‘s why I only revealed because James was suddenly a time bomb and could have helped get to the SK sooner. And the 3 night kills should have turned into 2, but with Vand saying his kill failed idk.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And Vandred? If Vandred is pretty much confirmed to be a SK nvm.... but with all of this bomb nonsense, I still have in the back of my mind that he could be a Mafia Bomb. Why else give up like this?
I mean, sure, there's a chance for that. I alrdy said I think it's dumb for a M Bomb to step up while we're hunting a SK and take the bullet. Ok he'll kill someone with him but also mafia will lose sooner another member. So I rly think he's the SK, plus that he's cursed, tops. James will have the answer about that before he picks his target anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top